Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

papaya leaf tea for cancer
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 05, 2007 10:36PM

Introduction to "The New Patent-Pending for Cancer" by Virginia Robertson:

When I first read the claim that a papaya leaf dried and put in hot water makes a tea that can treat, slow down, or prevent cancer I did not believe this was truth. The form that I first read this claim was in an international patent-pending and my first thought was, “How dare this person make this claim”. To me, this claim had potential to be hugely offensive. I lost my mother to cancer when she was fifty-five, just at the most exciting part of her career, and certainly not because she had done anything to “deserve” cancer. My mother lived the life of a saint; always two steps behind my father holding him up. She followed him all the way to Africa because he wanted to be a missionary—only to lose her life to cancer when it was finally her chance to become accomplished as an artist and art historian. So to me, the opportunity of a very simple papaya leaf to make a tea that could have given my mother more life is a very serious claim.

Honestly, I probably followed up on it out of anger.

My merciful God quickly turned my anger into hope. Frantically I looked for some evidence that this little leaf was a lie. What I got was not faith, but something much more human. I got scientific proof. I found more scientists from all over the world who made the same claim. There were clinical trials. For example, 226 people in Switzerland with stage four cancer. The 160 patients that got the leaf enzyme lived three extra years. I have frustration that all of these scientists and doctors can speak of the life-giving miracle in this leaf and I don’t understand why nobody “regular” knows.

I ordered three papaya trees online to grow in my backyard. I was going to make the tea myself to see how it made me feel. This was too easy. I just took leaves off of the baby trees as they grew (I always left two), let them air dry, crushed them with my hand into my coffee-maker filter and pressed “brew”. The tea tastes like green tea. I’ve been drinking about a pot a day since. Now four months later I have two hundred trees in my backyard, and four hundred still trying to come out of the soil. I am admittedly obsessed.

I am writing this book because I want you to know what I’ve spent three hundred hours to learn. I am a special kind of learner in that my training is in information science. I am not the kind of scientist that studies the reaction of one particular kind of cell to one particular kind of stimulus for a lifetime. I am not the kind of scientist that has one very specific theory of how a specific category of people are affected by a specific chemical and am willing to spend twenty five years to do clinical studies to prove it. Instead, I am an information scientist. I can find the lifetime works of other scientists, studies going on now, cultural traditions, historical medicine and the changes over time, general theory, postulates, experiments, stories of the interaction of scientists and the business world, etc. I find this information, work until I feel that it is properly substantiated by other information and then draw logical, hopefully not too flawed, conclusions.

My soul and dear friend, Ms. Margaret Collins, told some people in her church about what she had heard about this leaf, the “papayasiz”. One of her church members and her husband came to my place of business and asked me if I was the one that knew about the papaya. We went into the office and I told them more about this leaf. I told her I’d give her some plants and some dried leaves for tea until the plants grew up. She said, “…The Lord will bless you seven times for telling me this…you could have kept this secret to yourself…” I’m humbled by her statement because I don’t know how I’m going to tell enough people in time to save their Moms and Dads. I wanted to tell Mr. and Ms. Johnson that I feel in my heart that God will bless me when I’ve told tens of thousands of people, and once I figure out a way for these people to actually have the blessings of this leaf for themselves.

I documented the research in an ebook that is free to read at:
www.papayaleavesforcancer.com

Please help me in this way:
If you read this ebook (at www.papayaleavesforcancer.com) and then understand how I do, then find a way to use this leaf to the betterment of your own health. Then, if you can, tell this information to someone else who can benefit, too, like my dear friend did.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables