Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Brian Clement of Hippocrates in giving a Free teleseminar
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 21, 2007 11:11AM

Im not sure if this is the right place for this post since I just signed up, but anyway, I just found out that Brian Clement, director of the Hippocrates Health Institute is offering a free teleseminar. It will be a question and answer session on December 27, 2007 at 8:00pm.

Questions must be submitted in advance at AskBrianClement.com. Any questions on raw food, health, disease etc will be considered. The best questions will be answered on the call.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brian Clement of Hippocrates in giving a Free teleseminar
Date: November 21, 2007 04:14PM

what will you be asking? i would like to ask again about not getting your period on the raw diet, there is SO much controversy over that.

Date: November 21, 2007 05:50PM

you can ask whatever you like. I've been recording some of his Q & A sessions at Hippocrates in WPB, FL and he answers all types of questions. I'm helping him organize this, so just submit a question. It will be a live call, but the questions will have to be submitted in advance. There is no way I know of to have the questions live and manage multiple callers on the conference line. If this call goes over well, it will be a monthly event. Just go to [www.askBrianClement.com] and ask your question.

He is one of the most interesting speakers on natural health and healing I have ever heard, which is why I suggested doing this, and he agreed. So lets hope we get a number of good questions.

Date: November 21, 2007 10:34PM

i agree, he is a fabulous speaker, i've seen him live a few times. i used to manage super sprouts in toronto, a hippocrates affiliate for many years.
brian is such a knowledgeable man, i enjoyed his seminars very much.
please tell him that i remember him fondly and am looking forward to this event.

Date: November 22, 2007 05:39AM

Please go to www.askBrianClement.com and submit questions. If there are no questions, we may not have a call. This was the first place I thought of to try to get questions. If we can get enough interesting questions, we may be able to have monthly calls. THis will it will be a great resource for everybody.
THanks,
Rich

Date: November 22, 2007 03:35PM

well, i went and i Think i submitted a question but the site didn't seem to be working properly so i'm not sure it went through. perhaps you are having some technical difficulty?

Date: November 22, 2007 07:10PM

Not that I'm aware of. I see questions from Ken and Brian. If you are getting an error, please try again or send question to rich (at) active.net . I just did a test and the question was submitted. Anyone that wants to be on the call needs to submit a question since we need your e-mail address to send call details. THe number of callers may determine which service we will use for the teleseminar service, so I currently do not have a telephone number to post here.

Date: November 22, 2007 07:27PM

Additionally, we may send out an overview of the call. Most importantly, the direction this may take is dependent upon participation from the community. I'm also going to look for other places to post the info about this call.

We have a great opportunity to get answers from one of the pioneers in the industry. I live in West Palm Beach about 10 minutes from the Hippocrates HEalth Institute and have been attending his lectures. I'm currently in the process of transcribing his lectures. These will be available hopefully by the end of the year. The recording and transcribing of the lectures will be ongoing if there is sufficient interest. I have permission from Brian Clement to attend, record and transcribe all of his lectures and classes at the institute.
Rich

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables