Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The China Study
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 09, 2007 04:25AM

I'm reading that book now, The China Study and it's such a great motivator to stay with an all plant based diet.

It's renewed my resolve to stick with an all plant based whole foods diet. At the very least, there will be no animal products ingested on my part! If I eat anything off the raw foods list, and heat anything due to winter, it will be some lightly steamed or baked veggies, tubers, veggies soups, things like that.

I suggest it be on your book list of winter reads if you haven't read it already.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The China Study
Posted by: vegcase ()
Date: December 09, 2007 04:29AM

MY FAVORITE BOOK!!!! This is the book that turned me 100% vegan =)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 09, 2007 04:33AM

thanks prism, i'm stocking up on winter reading material now.

have you read the century project? i ordered it online to give to my mom but couldn't let it go, it's so beautiful. have to get another copy for her...
it has nothing to do with diet but everything to do with how we see our bodies.

check it out here
[www.thecenturyproject.com]

i picked up a second hand book this summer called "will it freeze?" that i've been enjoying. little has gotten fussy-ish-er but he loves fruit. we're in the fruit belt so i want to freeze some local produce to last over the winter. we'll still eat mostly fresh but it's so economical to buy berries and such in season from our neighbouring farms.

Date: December 09, 2007 04:46AM

I was wondering how many people would say what you just said Vegcase! I emailed my son to pick up a copy at the library to read..it's so worth it!

No Coco, but that sounds like a wonderful book if you are keeping itsmiling smiley I was going to add the little book find called Unwinding The Belly. I loved it and it's on my booklist to buy, since I had gotten it from the library and had to take it back. It's all about massaging our tummy areas, for our good health, digestive systems, organs, colon, etc, and about diaphragm breathing made easy with instructions.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 09, 2007 05:55AM

ooh, that's great and such perfect timing for me. i will start giving the small girl some food in the not too distant future. i can rub her belly when i do to help smooth and soothe. thank you.

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: December 09, 2007 04:59PM

[video.google.ca]

You'll like this video, the author of the China Study talks about it. At 15 min in, he talks about how he could turn tumor growth on and off by adjusting the amount of protein in the diet.

Date: December 11, 2007 06:02AM

I have to say, now that I'm almost thru the whole book, that we are all in a category that the majority of Americans should be in and we are all ahead of the learning curve that surely will come someday for all the others.

Keep eating the plant based diet, because we are the future, especially you younger ones, as you carry the true knowledge of how to live a long healthy life and keeping integrity and truth while doing it. You are the ones in the future that will be looked at intensely as ones that are out of the norm, living without all the common diseases we have come to expect in America. You will be the ones that bring down the corrupt multi-billion dollar businesses and government agencies that have lied, covered up and squeezed its own countries lifeblood from it's citizens.

I'm very proud of all of you! You are what makes legends..and don't forget it!

Love,
PrismWhoReallyLovesThisBooksmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables