Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Entering my 3rd decade....looking for inspiration!
Posted by: selenes512 ()
Date: December 11, 2007 10:00PM

So today is my 20th B-Day, and I have made a detirmination with myself to step up my positive and productive energy for this next phase of my life!

I've been raw for a good while now (hard to say as I went through an on/off stage for about a year) and I am feeling very good and proud of myself. Reflecting on where I'm at personally, I have to say that I truly feel like I have grown into the woman I always wished I could be when I was a little girl. That is a very good feeling. I really dont think I could have found this space without finding the raw lifestyle, and I am so greatful for that.

So I guess I'm looking for a boost today, I always love everything you all have to say, and I would love to know any advice you have on how to succeed in my goal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Entering my 3rd decade....looking for inspiration!
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 11, 2007 10:32PM

Happy B-Day!! You are so lucky to have discovered raw foods while still so young..and you sound like you hardly need advice.

I would say to keep your ideals, goals, and dreams, make more as you go along, and tread on your own path.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: December 11, 2007 11:11PM

I hope you have a great day, a great decade, and many great meals along the way!

I'm so happy that you have found this path at such a relatively young age. It's the best thing you can do for your health.

"May you stay forever young."

Lee

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: December 11, 2007 11:14PM

Think of 1-3 words that represent the HIGHEST thing you would love to represent. Practical-ize those things by brainstorming a list of at least 10 small goals that you COULD do...and are motivated to do. Under each goal...brainstorm 3 things you are prepared and motivated to do on a daily basis to achieve those goals.

-Your goals will have power, focus and implementation.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: selenes512 ()
Date: December 12, 2007 12:57AM

I like that idea. I really like to feel organized, it helps me stay motivated. I will work on my list tonight in bed. Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 12, 2007 02:45AM

happy birthday! wow, 20. the 20's are amazing.

the best advice i can think of right now is to remember to focus on the positive things in your life. what you give energy to is amplified and grows stronger and bigger and more of a guiding force. be aware of all around you but choose to give your energy to positive action.
focus also on all the thing things that you ARE doing for yourself. as DZM says, set goals for yourself but put more stock in the things that you have and are accomplishing than the things that you haven't mastered yet. see your goals, focus on them, be good to yourself and just keep at it until you reach where you're aiming. (i mean by this not to focus on things that you haven't done yet, don't beat yourself up about it. lots of people do that, "oh, i fell off the wagon, I feel so bad". "I gave it a good try and see where I can improve." is much more productive, i think.)

be kind to yourself, like you would a good friend, treat yourself with love. look into your eyes in a mirror every day and say outloud "I love you Selene." this is powerful magic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables