Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

For Fud and other Newbies
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 15, 2007 07:01PM

I just want to say welcome! I know Fud by reading some of your blog posts that you are wanting very much to lose weight, and just get a solid raw foods diet going for you and your wife, maybe incorporate as much as you can into the kids lives as well.

This is what many of use want ourselves, so take heart and post often, I for one will be supportive as will many, many others here. I'm not perfect and I'm not 100% raw but have been in some of the 5 years I have been on this journey for renewed health. I plan on being once again, 100% raw, then I'm writing my booksmiling smiley

I really enjoy your blog..and the links you have are pretty cool..you are like me, we love those transformations of before and after stories and pics!

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For Fud and other Newbies
Posted by: cocoa_nibs ()
Date: December 16, 2007 08:33AM

ok, now I am of course curious... where is the blog at??

Date: December 16, 2007 07:00PM

Posted by: Soraya ()
Date: December 16, 2007 08:18PM

Thanks, Prism, for your shoutout to all the newbies! I lurked for a few days before signing up a little while back, trying to read all the old posts I could to get a general feel for the board and to soak up all the good info. I could. I've realised, for instance, that I don't eat as much as I probably should, but sometimes I'm really not hungry at all, so I've been wrestling with that a bit. Right now I'm mostly high raw with many days of consequtive raw-only days in between; working to be all-raw in the next couple of weeks!

I especially like peeking at many of the links you (veterans) post because I get much food for thought that way as well.

Fud: Thanks for posting about your journey; isn't it comforting to know that you're not the only one having certain challenges? To you and other Newbieslike myself - stay strong and be gentle with yourselves,and know that we can do this!

Here's passing on a cyber bear hug to you, Prism!

Date: December 16, 2007 09:22PM

You're welcome! And I'm glad you have decided to become part of the forum, because new people always remind me of where I started too and as I've said before..it would be too daunting to know what a life change it would truly be if I could have foreseen the future. I wouldn't ski a thing though! So, hang on and have fun along the way.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Fud ()
Date: December 18, 2007 11:02PM

Thanks for the welcome Prism! smiling smiley

I'm sorry I didn't see it until today. I check here frequently but am doing a lot of home improvements so I'm not as attentive as I should be.

Thanks so much smiling smiley

Glen F

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]
[jugglingforjoy.com]

Date: December 19, 2007 04:40AM

Yes, I saw the work you've been doing on your home. I just moved into my oldest son's house and it will also be getting some more work done on it over the holidays..how much, I don't know yet.

I hope the raw foods diet is coming along for you and it's not such a struggle.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables