Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Greens
Posted by: claire ()
Date: December 29, 2007 07:38PM

How many greens should you eat per day when you go 100% raw? Is it OK to use green superfood powder as a supplement? If so, can you mix that with fruit smoothie or will it combine badly?

Thanks

Claire

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Greens
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: December 29, 2007 07:54PM

I hear you. Thank you for your intelligent questions.

My opinion:

-Remember there are no raw food police. This is not a diet in a book - or under copyright by a guru. Greens are an excellent way to stay grounded and full of nutrition....while 'scouring' the digestive tract. Incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables at a pace that's right for you. You can always speed up if things are going too easy....but it's tough to feel successful....when you fail at something larger. Feel free to use whatever supplements or superfoods help you to increase your lifelong percentage of fresh, raw plant foods. I would eat as simply as you find appealing. In the beginning, you can probably combine whatever you wish...as long as you find it does not upset your digestion - you know? Later, you may wish to simplify more. Just my experiences - which I hope are helpful.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: roadrunner ()
Date: December 29, 2007 10:07PM

Have you read "greens for life" by Victoria Boutenko ? Im getting this book, greens are making a tramendous difference for me energy and health wise!
Rob

Posted by: claire ()
Date: December 30, 2007 12:38PM

Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables