Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Another breast cancer diagnosis.....
Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: January 07, 2008 08:52AM

I was so sad to read this - she is a raw and living foods vegan, and only 36 years young!

[canadianpress.google.com]

Sapphire

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another breast cancer diagnosis.....
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: January 07, 2008 03:27PM

I am sure her healthy lifestyle will give her an edge in this fight and she will beat it.

You look great Sapphire!

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 07, 2008 05:50PM

Yes. I'm sure she'll have an edge. Remember that one cannot know the OTHER things that are going on in her life....and the decisions she has made/is making. Health is not simply grounded on food. We all support her - and I will include her in my prayers.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: January 07, 2008 06:29PM

Thanks so much padk4fun - I'm feeling healthy, which is always wonderful.

I guess I was especially disturbed because a friend of my daughter's died a few days ago of leukemia - only 17 years young. It hit me so hard, this little girl went to school with my kids, grew up in my neighborhood, played at my house. Her mom is so nice, and she was her only child - the dad passed away a few years ago, very tragic. Then I sat down at the computer and came across this news article (above), and it just broke my heart.

Bif Naked is a newlywed, very young, no kids yet, so much of life ahead of her. It breaks my heart. I am praying for her recovery and renewed health, as well as the many others in her shoes. I wish they would take some of those millions they fundraise to find the cure and use it to find the cause, I am sure it is right under our noses.

I truly hope her lifestyle helps her through her course of treatment. I know that chemotherapy is so very toxic, hopefully her body isn't over-sensitized to all of that, it's so hard on the body. Hopefully they can give her a less toxic version than what I had to have - I got the strongest one since my lymph was all infected, but not everyone has to go through it to that extent. Trouble is, the younger you are when diagnosed, the worse the prognosis.

Sapphire

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables