Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A Fruitarian is Born...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 15, 2008 08:55PM

little girl fed herself some berries today at 11AM, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. only a few of them, made a lovely berry jam of herself, the chair and the floor winking smiley. she's had tastes here and there of other fruit but nothing more than a teensy bit at a time, this is her first larger portion (about a Tbsp). she's just over 6 months now.

there was no noticable difference in her behavior afterwards, no gas or any other indication of a digestive challenge and the transit time was about 4 hours with nothing but blueberry skins in her pants and a slightly darker colour and slightly different odour to her @#$%& soup, heh.

so there you go. girl likes the fruit and the fruit likes her! this will be all she gets for the duration of the year i think. perhaps some raw veg that i chew up for her first and nearer to a year perhaps we'll try some chewed up raw nuts/seeds. babies are fun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Fruitarian is Born...
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: January 15, 2008 09:01PM

Sweet. Isn't it exciting to watch them grow?!

Re: A Fruitarian is Born...
Posted by: corizza ()
Date: January 15, 2008 10:49PM

I fed my best friends baby his first pineapple the other day, it was the most beautiful thing! He went crazy over it too he wouldn't let me take my hand away with the pineapple. But afterwards he kept puckering up his face, I think he was confused about what he just ate, but he loved it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables