Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HI DAVID MASON! (hands waving)
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 27, 2008 05:20AM

Hi DMZ :

I thought I'd just say hello and to say that I liked this that you just posted:

<<I do know one thing. 'Consciousness' is the hidden fuel behind ANY diet. The degree to which a person is becoming more joyful...more aware....more allowing....more intentional....and more 'self gift-giving' towards one's self....THAT is certainly key>>

This is VERY true. Being happy is like eating a bowl of sumptuous sweet fruit.

being "more joyful" "more aware" "more intentional"

these are very delicious ingredients as well has highly "healthy"
i think these thoughts (intent) is like chlorophyll for the soul

strange..( or not so strange) how your posts have such a calming effect

hope all your cherimoya papaya pineapple tangerine and breadfruit trees are doing
DELIGHTFULY! well smiling smiley

veronique

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HI DAVID MASON! (hands waving)
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 27, 2008 02:11PM

Hey LaV! Always good to connect with you! Thank you for your kind words (which you always share). It's a hard life we lead, isn't it? (wink). People apply labels to things...but there is ALWAYS abundance (people just don't always LIKE the forms of abundance that are present in the moment). It is the water we swim in. In "I Am That", they speak of a single question one can ask one's self....over and over....to be enlightened:

"Am I the SEEN, the SEE-ER? Or am I the power that gives rise to seeing?"

-No one sees ANYTHING, or says ANYTHING, or experiences ANYTHING without the touchstone of the one consciousness present. It is THAT light that we share.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: gorillawar ()
Date: January 27, 2008 03:19PM

What does breadfruit tatse like?

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 27, 2008 04:01PM

Ha! I have no idea. Several of my islander friends have recommended it. I'll see what I can do.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: Soraya ()
Date: January 27, 2008 06:42PM

I don't know if it can be eaten raw, but I grew up on it and could have it every day! I especially loved it if it was slightly over-ripe and steamed...yummmmm!!! The taste is hard to describe...you've got to try it...

Posted by: gorillawar ()
Date: January 27, 2008 11:19PM

I've always been very curious about breadfruit and jackfruit. I recently quelled my curiousity regarding cherimoya. I love them but it's hard to get on the east coast. I have been considering moving to Florida for the weather and the growing climate.

Posted by: cherimoya ()
Date: January 28, 2008 02:29AM

I tried to eat breadfruit raw but maybe the one I had never ripened well or it may have been refrigerated during transportation.

As for jackfruit it is one of my favorites the other day I had one that was orange inside a freind of mine said it is called chempadex I dont know if the spelling is correct but it was real good.

If you eat some jackfruit it gives you a great big burst of energy so before and after you eat it you should be very active planting fruit trees or taking a long jog that day in the morning.

Cherimoya

Love Peace and Happiness,

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 28, 2008 06:54AM

DMZ sayz:

<<but there is ALWAYS abundance (people just don't always LIKE the forms of abundance that are present in the moment). It is the water we swim in.>>

yes, consciousness is like water and we are fish in the ocean and sometimes i forget that I am surrounded by this force which gives rise to all things and it IS abundant as you say

<<In "I Am That", they speak of a single question one can ask one's self....over and over....to be enlightened>>

sounds like an intriguing book. tell me more... who wrote it? what's it about?

<<"Am I the SEEN, the SEE-ER? Or am I the power that gives rise to seeing?">>

hmmmm.... i like these questions...all of them... not sure which question i like best
a) seen
b) seer ( hah!)
or
the force that sprouts vision

-<<No one sees ANYTHING, or says ANYTHING, or experiences ANYTHING without the touchstone of the one consciousness present. It is THAT light that we share.>>

yes, it is simply stunning, isn't it..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables