Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

so much for..???
Posted by: silverundertone ()
Date: February 20, 2008 04:55AM

i was here on and off thruought the summer last year....living 90% raw (aside from the alcohol and coffee) until i was fired from my job for going on one too many benders...

just quit the job i got after that...it was at the deli in cub foods...nasty. @#$%& nasty. i got yelled at for trying to sweep the chunks of rotting meat off the floor. the slicers were only cleaned at night. and poorly.oh...and watch out for razorblades in the salami.

now....though dead effin broke and unemployed..im yet again drawn back to raw foods as well as a spiritual self discovery.

so...........any suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: so much for..???
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: February 20, 2008 05:19AM

hey undertone

what do u think of the idea of working at a health food store?

maybe they will give discounts for fresh produce etc.

sometimes they just throw stuff away if it aint perfectly shiny and "pretty" but the food is still perfectly good... i once had to stop someone who was working in produce to not throw away the super ripe persimmons... he thought they were 'bad" but in actuality, they were PERFECT cuz a persimmon needs to be SUPER ripe ( in my opinion) to have maxiumum value otherwise it tastes like toothpaste

if u have any neighbors who have fruit trees or gardens, maybe you could do an exchange thing... like offer to water their tree/veggie garden and in exchange u can get some fruit

my ex boyfriend used to tend to the neighbors backyard ( out of PURE love of plants and also because plants OBEYED him : i'm not kidding! ) consequently I got to go and get whatever fruit i wanted ANY time LOL smiling smiley

as far as your deesire to get back into spiritual self discovery

i think that as long as you have a spirit
and you aim to discover it

the contents of your soul will reveal its undertones of silver

wishing you the BEST!!!! est smiling smiley

LV

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables