Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw food and 'eat right 4 your type'
Posted by: Dada ()
Date: February 20, 2008 05:11PM

Hi, I'like to know if blood type diet matters, I mean, should you still eat only the food that is right for your blood type even though you are 100% raw foodist?
Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw food and 'eat right 4 your type'
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: February 20, 2008 05:19PM

I've been a thriving vegan for over 5 years and I'm type O. The blood type diet is BS, to put it nicely.

Do whatever makes you feel best - but it's also great if you take into account other beings, including non-human animals, and their will to live and your ability to not impose upon them.

[utopiankitchen.wordpress.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 20, 2008 06:50PM

i attended a lecture years ago where gabriel cousins said that the research scientist that the book "eat right for your type" was loosely based on called the book "wild extrapolation". so while there certainly is something to be said for knowing the foods that are best or worst for your blood type, i think better research is needed to understand that.
i think that if it makes you feel bad when you eat it, don't eat it. that's a pretty good indicator right there winking smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 20, 2008 07:04PM

I agree loosely...the blood type diet seems to me a way to garner your attention. Eat right for your feelings!

Posted by: rost0037 ()
Date: February 20, 2008 09:18PM

The book is junk--there are other blood types besides the classic four and negative/positive--those are not discussed. It is very complex, of course, that's why they don't really know how you should eat based on blood type(s).

Posted by: Dada ()
Date: February 21, 2008 02:16PM

Thanks a lot everybody! This realy helped me. I was a bit confused.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables