Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My Funeral
Posted by: Simple Living ()
Date: February 29, 2008 03:05AM

Friends, we're gathered together today for this very SAD occasion.

A longstanding member of the flock has passed from death unto life by converting to the RAWsome lifestyle of living foods. He was one of our best and brightest. Oh yes, yes he was! Lettuce hear from brother Pizza who knew him well, didn't you brother?

"Yes, sir, I knew him well. We were like blood sausage brothers, that's for sure. We stood beside each other through thick and thin crusts. I tried to tell him everything with pan out, but he ordered me to keep quiet."

That's SAD indeed. Oh what in Carnation was our brother thinking? He was great friends with another of our dignitaries, sister Esther, why don't you tell us more about our brother's RAWful absence.

"As Col. Esther, All, I tried to do was my job the best I knew how! I blocked every main artery in and out of town! But, Keith ignored my heart, attacking everything I tried to say! He had RAW determination and sweet talked his way through every blockage. I failed to do my job under high pressure and I'm steamed to admit it!

That's alright, Col Esther, you did your best. Let's hear from one more member of our herd. How about you, brother Saltlick?

"Oh, my stomach's as twisted as a pretzel, I'm so upset! Keith left with a chip on his shoulder about some nutty, half-baked idea that he was sick and tired of being a couch potato! I tried to meat him halfway while bringing some spice back to his life, but he wouldn't listen. He said he was going to turn over a new leaf. He said he had new, exotic friends from Romaine-ia that encouraged him to stop veggie-tating all day. I thought his comments were tasteless! I say we call E. Flower and roast his goose!"

Oh, SAD day, SAD day for us all! Lettuce look upon our loss as a weight off our pork shoulders, knowing that at least brother Keith has gone down that final trail mixed with RAW courage.

May Keith rest in peas. Amen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/29/2008 03:11AM by Simple Living.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Funeral
Date: February 29, 2008 03:07AM

Today was my last day as a cooked-foodist! Tomorrow is a liquid fast to prepare for my first day as a 100% Living and Raw Foodist! I hope you enjoyed my funeral. I sure did!

What was my very last taste of the cooked life? Black tea with sugar and Carnation Evaporated Milk.

Date: February 29, 2008 03:10AM

*bows head and attempts to look solemn*
*fails miserably and starts to snicker*

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: February 29, 2008 03:17AM

I love it!

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: February 29, 2008 03:58AM

fairwell, SAD keith, we hardly knew ya...

hello raw keith, we love and support you!!!

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 29, 2008 04:37AM

Don't be so hasty. Sometimes the Dead are resurrected. Not you? Good Luck......WY

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: February 29, 2008 04:42AM

Your enthusiasm is a great reminder of my own ambitions, that was a wonderful treat to read. I had a rough day under the wagon yesterday.

I hope you'll share your stories of the afterlife. =)

Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: February 29, 2008 04:57AM

Thanks for the chuckle. Welcome to the beginning of your new life!

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
XOXO

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: February 29, 2008 07:14AM

That was great. . . I loved it. smiling smiley

Date: February 29, 2008 02:31PM

Thanks everyone. Something just snapped in me last night (In a good way, I assure you. Nothing that involves automatic weapons or voices in my head.) and I decided I wanted to make this new life as fun and interesting as possible. No fear. No neuroses. No average. It's time to shake things up a bit, don't you agree? I mean, if you can't get excited about improving your health for the rest of your life, then what can you? Other events are just that. Events that last for a limited period of time. Your health is forever. As your health gets better, you become more vibrant and have more energy right? That's something to get excited about! It only gets better from here!

Ok, fine, small doses of reality will set in periodically. Detox. Bills. The Job. But we have control over those, too, right? It's all about choices. I choose to start fresh and new. Not just my health, but in every area of my life. I'm cleaning out every area of my life like a colonic with a wheatgrass implant. I have to tell you, a flood of ideas hit me like a Los Angeles mudslide for my new blog. (Opening soon on computers near you!) More info coming soon.

Quite frankly, I owe a lot of this new vigor to many of you. Your caring and willingness to share your knowledge, experience and advice has made all the difference. No man is an island. I don't believe in "self-made" people. We were all created to need each other. So, for your support and kindness, I thank you from the bottom of my soon-to-be healthier heart.

Today's my liquid fast. I just finished one bottle of the Master Cleanse Lemonade and have three more. The rest of the day will be just water. The few lemonades are just to give a bit of energy throughout the day.

Cheers!
Keith

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables