Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

tantrik raw food community in Paraguay
Posted by: Prem Yari ()
Date: March 07, 2008 04:26PM

Friends,

Just wanted to share the good news. A few weeks ago i met a man from Germany who has some land in Paraguay (south America, close to Brazil) and who wants to start a tantrik raw food community. He and his wife are both tantra teachers and he wants everyone who comes to be open for that. For me it sounds ideal as in the past i didn't understand why i was not really growing anywhere despite practising yoga and meditation and eating raw food. Like Osho said it is FROM sex we move towards love and then superconsciousness. My childhood conditioning was very against sex (guilt and shame trips) so it was difficult at first for me to understand the truth of what he was saying. There is only one energy in the universe and it takes many forms.

So now my plan is to go back to London next week, then work there for 6 months, and then go to this community maybe in October for a minimum of 6 months. In this place i will grow and then i'm able to help other people to grow too. Maybe i could become a tantra teacher? Why not?

My other interests include biodanza. It is a dance/therapy that originates in Chile, it works with your emotions and connection to other people. So when i go to Paraguay maybe i can go there too? A while ago i was thinking of becoming a biodanza teacher, there is a 3 year course in Osho Leela (Osho community near London) and the next curriculum starts in a few years (the 3 year course just started this january). Maybe i will do that?

Also i have trained in traditional Thai yoga massage and i like to give to people. It would be possible to do it as profession too (i can get insurance in London) but i'm not so sure i want to give massage if i don't feel like it. Especially bodywork like Thai massage involves the energies of people and it can become very tiring to give massage to people who have a lot of anger, for example. Before i gave a few massages in London and i feel people are so tense it makes me feel tired to try and make them feel better. So i continue giving to friends but have to make my living in some other way, for now.

So last year i was working for CRUSSH juicebar in London, they have about 20 branches. It was okay, not too serious (anything serious is ill, Osho was brilliant by introducing jokes to spiritual talks) so i'll go back to work with them. The branch is like "healthier" version of other fast food outlets. They make most juices with frozen fruits (except apple, carrot, orange) but also make vegetable juices like beetroot and spinach. They don't have enough for vegans, even less for raw foodist. Still it is far better than many other high street shops also because the people are nice and the atmosphere is relaxed.

So if anyone wants to know more about this place here is the website. At the moment it is in german but he said he'll translate it in a few weeks. Or maybe you have a German friend whom you can ask for help:

[www.rawfood-community.info]

Being a raw foodist and especially one who is also into other "hippie" stuff (and actually i look like a hippie too, long hair, beard, headband, colourful clothes) like tantra, yoga, massage, dance, communal living etc means that i'm feeling like an outsider almost everywhere. Most of the time it's ok, i've always been a rebel and have a lot of inner strenght. Still if there is anyone in London (or anywhere else) who is reading this and who feels connected to anything here, feel free to write to me.

Love and raw hugs
Yarismiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tantrik raw food community in Paraguay
Posted by: plastic ()
Date: March 07, 2008 04:51PM

Im German and I speak it fluently.Just sayin', if ya needsome help.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables