Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

today i'm born again -happy day
Posted by: Prem Yari ()
Date: March 18, 2008 09:44AM

Beloved friends,

Just want to thank you all for your advice and support through my crisis with the parasite infestation in my gut i was writing about last week. It turns out that whoever said it will take 2 weeks was right, yesterday i was feeling so much better than in the last 2 weeks and today morning i just woke up feeling reborn. Now i know it is gone because before whenever some gas came to my mouth i could taste peculiar "parasite taste" (there is no way i could descibe it, i just knew) and now that taste is gone. So without anything from outside, the power of nature, divine, and the body itself was once again victorious. Great day for us all to see we are living the right way, we are on the right path.

But it was a good experience for me, during the time i was not well i even thought about going to western doctor although i haven't been in maybe 15 years or more. Then it brought memories, some of them painful, about how unloved and misunderstood i felt when i had to go to hospital and see "doctors" as child.

The great thing really was i started to understand that many allopathic doctors really try to help others although their methods are so stone age-like, although they live in illusion it is "the latest" . Whatever they are doing, it is the best they know how to do, many of them are also victims of the system. Of course i am grateful that i didn't need to go and see any but i'm feeling more understanding about them. Too often i'm too judgemental and it was good also that now i had to see the prejudiced mind i have towards western doctors, some of whom must be good people.

Anyway today i'm happy to be here, even this climate of London is okay for me for now. Life is greatsmiling smiley

Lots of love to you all!!!!

Yari

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: today i'm born again -happy day
Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 18, 2008 10:34AM

wow! what a beautiful realization... to find the good in the midst of illness... you've processed some major childhood experiences, and realized that some of your painful thoughts that are the result of those experiences are not even necessarily true. how powerful that is!

its SO FABULOUS that you are feeling better. big love right back to you, yari. life is great. welcome back!

Posted by: rawangel ()
Date: March 18, 2008 07:45PM

Ahhhhhhhhh simply wonderful Yari. You work fast. ;-)

lots of love,
RawAngel

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: March 19, 2008 02:43AM

Good going Yari. Who here doesn't feel what you feel about Western Doctors? Those 'Good People' (as you say) must know that they're trying to Poison the Body back to Health. People just don't seem to realize that. I mean intelligent people.
May we all have your Love......WY

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: March 19, 2008 03:05PM

Congratulations on working through some really deep-seated issues! I have made several similar realizations after interesting crises of my own, and each time you make peace with something, it does feel liberating/rebirth-like indeed. =)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables