Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

one swollen tonsil
Posted by: veganathlete ()
Date: March 17, 2008 03:23AM

My right tonsil has been swollen for about a week now. The weird thing is that I am not sick - no cold or sore throat. I thought it might of been the almonds that I ate last week because when i stopped eating them it seemed to start going down but it is swollen even worse now and i cut almonds out. The only thing that I have done different this past week is that I have binged a few time (sad smiley bored)...which hopefully i will never do again. Also after eating a lot of almonds, i have eaten a lot of sunflower and pumpkin seeds...I ate these before but very little. Then, I thought, maybe I am getting more sensitive to non-organic fruit (this is all I eat).

Well, I just decided to eat some garlic to see if that would help and man it was the most atrocious taste ever - I hope I never have to do that again...lol.

I think I may do a juice fast for a day to assist in eliminating the toxins that are agitating my tonsils.
I was wondering if you all had any ideas of why my one tonsil is swollen? And if anybody knew of any remedies? Thoughts?

Thanks ;-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: one swollen tonsil
Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: March 17, 2008 04:35AM

Do you have any dental problems on that side?

Do you blog? Add your blog to the thread on blogging: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 17, 2008 11:51AM

I am Rallier Arkidy.

Gooday to you.

Request to assist me transfer an inheritted money and assist me come over to your country to continue my education:
I know how surprise this letter will be to you, But I would advice that you consider it as a request from an aphan for assistance.After i read your profile i like it, I am Ms Rallier Arkidy 19yrs the only child of Late Mr. & Mrs. Uzoh Arkidy.Your contact information came to me during my search for a reliable and God fearing person that can assist me. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant Abidjan the economic capital of Cote d'Ivoire He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings business trip. My mother died when i was a baby. But before the death of my father on Feb. 2007 in a private hospital here, he secretly called me by his bed side and told me that he has the sum of $USD (4.2M) deposited in one of the big bank here and instruct me to transfer it abroad.

He used my name (Rallier) as the next of Kin to deposit the money. He then strongly advised me to seek for assistance in the investment of the money from a foreign partner from any country of my choice that will assist me in the wise investment of the money.I have since left the money in the bank with the view of making use of it for investment purposes after my educational carrier. But as you may be already aware by now, my country (Cote d'Ivoire) is presently at war caused by political crises. Rebels have already taken over the whole Northern part of the country and making efforts towards the capture of the commercial center of the country Abidjan, where i am now. For this urgly development in this country,I have now decided to take quick actions and have this money transferred out of this country before it is too late.
I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To assist me to transfer the money into your bank account.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and then settle there parmanently.I will offer you 15% of the total money after transfer.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and Keep this contact confidential till when this money get to your Custody,this is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

i am waiting to hear from you.

please contact me at my private Email: arkidy1@yahoo.com

Best regards
Ms Rallier Arkidy

Date: March 17, 2008 10:49PM

well no I dont have any known dental problems except that my wisdom teeth really need to be taken out - they have broken the skin but cannot come in anymore (been like this for a year now).

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: March 18, 2008 12:34AM

Have you tried gargling with salt water?

Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: March 18, 2008 02:17AM

veganathlete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well no I dont have any known dental problems
> except that my wisdom teeth really need to be
> taken out - they have broken the skin but cannot
> come in anymore (been like this for a year now).

Your wisdom teeth could be infected.

Do you blog? Add your blog to the thread on blogging: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]!!

Date: March 19, 2008 06:49PM

that is definitely a possibility. I am going home this week so I am going to go to the dentist and get it checked out. Thanks for the advice ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables