Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Support!
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: March 19, 2008 09:18PM

Hey all!
I am new to posting on this site, though I have been trying to eat as much raw food as possible all year (100% today, 70% this week, up & down this year) with the goal of being 100% by summer. I have read many discussion boards and have joined a few, but I must commend everyone here because this one has so much participation, positivity and good information! I live in Mass. and have one friend locally who is trying to go all raw. I started to go raw for the first time in 1983 and was completely alone with it! I lasted a few months, but there was no Internet, and no one I knew had a clue about this lifestyle. I stayed mostly vegetarian and organic for most of the last three decades (all of my adult life), and I am excited that living foods is starting to go mainstream. My mom is even asking me for recipes (the last person I would ever expect to do that)! Anyway, thanks, everyone, and looking forward to more living dialog!
Sundancer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Support!
Posted by: cpak ()
Date: March 19, 2008 09:26PM

I am new to this also, newer than yourself. This blog has helped me a lot.

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 19, 2008 09:34PM

yay SD and cpak, welcome welcome to the raw path! see you around the boards... smiling smiley

Posted by: cy ()
Date: March 19, 2008 09:37PM

Welcome !!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 19, 2008 09:48PM

sundancer and cpak,
Welcome!
I am new also.
Brian

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: March 19, 2008 10:03PM

Welcome sundancer and cpak.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: March 19, 2008 10:42PM

Yes. You are certainly welcome here Sundancer & Cpak. Eating well CAN be as easy as simply developing a plan to incorporate more fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet until you reach YOUR desired goal. There no set 'raw diet' and there are no raw food police to write you a ticket when you don't reach YOUR goals! Ha! ha! So set small goal....with timetables.....keep them....and be happy.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables