Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Parsley dressing
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 20, 2008 05:38PM

For some reason I am not able to post in the recipe section. Maybe Bryan can move this for me.

I wonder if anyone ever makes parsley dressing. I have twice now and it is so good. I was trying to imitate something I had at the Raw Spirit Fest and it is just delicious. I don't really have a recipe but I just put in about three handfuls of parsley. I always put in olive oil with other different ingredients. Last night I added water, vinegar, a roma tomato, honey and sea salt. I am eating it on spinach now for lunch. Even the kids love it.

I have to admit I am really attracted to greens right now. I am eating sprigs of parsley by itself a lot, something I never used to do.

Have a great holiday everyone!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Parsley dressing
Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 20, 2008 07:05PM

yummy! thanks for the dressing recipe, i haven't tried it with tomato. i love parsley too... in smoothies, dressings, soups, and i usually bring it to work and set a little bowl of it on my desk and munch away. freshens your breath!

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 20, 2008 08:50PM

You're welcome Maui_butterfly!

I had to make some more today because I finished it off and the kids wanted some smiling smiley.

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 20, 2008 11:09PM

parsley is a kidney cleanser too, which i found interesting, since i started getting really into it about 2 weeks before i saw my ayurvedic practitioner, and she told me "right now, your body's number one priority is balancing your kidneys". isn't it amazing how tapped in and intuitive we can become to what our body is needing???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables