Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

8 Points of the Luscious Lifestyles Program
Posted by: cy ()
Date: March 30, 2008 12:25AM

Here is one of my favorite breatharians and also a spiritualist (my oppinion).
[www.youtube.com]

Here is my point 6 from today,to everyone,please enjoy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 8 Points of the Luscious Lifestyles Program
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: March 30, 2008 12:44AM

cy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is one of my favorite breatharians and also a
> spiritualist (my oppinion).

Breatharianism shouldn't be the Goal, but rather
the natural occurence of Healthy Living.
Paramahansa Yogananda mentions several (I think 3) Breatharians
in his book "Autobiography of a Yogi"......WY

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: March 30, 2008 02:48AM

I don't know..it's an extreme way to live..and I am enjoying life and some of the practices that led to some of their deaths just seems a waste to me. Life is given, it should be fulfilled and not stifled. I'm thinking about that practice where the yogi or monk would bind themselves so they wouldn't move from their meditative state and some of them just couldn't get out of it, and or starved while in it, or felt no compunction to want anything and so died. Free choice though..although I wonder how much free choice we really exhibit due to our upbringings and environments, social realms, etc..

Who can say they are truly free?

Love,
Prism

Date: March 30, 2008 07:14PM

Thanks WY,I already ordered the book Autobiography of a Yogi.Yes,I know,breatharianism is not the goal.

Hi Prism,I think that everyone here on earth has a path,our own path that we have to search inside ourselves.We are programed to do many things because our family tells us,the society,friends,TV,music-lyrics,and so on.We have 2 types of bodies,physical and emotional.Our emotional body is addictive on love/food.Sometimes ,in my case,I eat to shut up,to not get sad,to not fight,to not get "like a bitch",to not do stuff for myself.I'm seeing and experimenting this right now,as I am writing here.I just got home and ate 2 avocados just because I was so mad,so hurted.After I ate them I couldn't believe what I had done.Now I have a stomach pain and still mad,and frustrated with myself.
Well,in my case,food is a fugue,a way of dealing with strong emotions,and I'm getting to a place that I don't need it.I can deal with the problems without the emotional/food help. When I dry fasting I feel alive,myself,I feel wonderful.I just found this 2 months ago.Water fasting is not for me. Each one of us is diferent and at the same time we are the same,we are energy/light. This is so beautiful,so amazing. I am so happy with my discover,I am discovering myself.
I dont know if this is freedom,or whatever.I know that this is for me.I don't know what is going to happen in the future,but right now I am enjoying my discovering.

Love and Peace and Light
Cy

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: March 30, 2008 08:28PM

I don't think I would enjoy breatharianism because I like to eat. Fortunately one of the benefits of eating all fresh raw foods is that I can eat a lot of delicious foods that are naturally the tastiest the foods on the planet. I have appreciated the mental and physical aspects of clean water only fasting during three 21 day fasts and many shorter fasts. During those fasts the mental clarity and peace has been refreshing. However upon breaking the fasts each time the taste and pleasure of the food has also been a pleasure and the weight loss experienced during the fasting has stopped. I'm not sure how the body "eats" on breatharianism.

Date: March 30, 2008 09:32PM

I don't know very well too,yet,EZ rider,I believe that in breatharianism the body has to be very clean to have no desire or addition to food.
I do accept the prana living idea.I think that must be wonderful to live on light.
I'm living on little raw vegan foods right now and doing a lot of dry fasting and I've never felt so good in my intire life.Who knows. As soon as I've heard about the breatharianism way of living I was so excited and I really thought that one could do it.Again,who knows? I have a lot emotions on my food intake.I eat emotionally many times because that was what I learned in childhood.
Maybe eliminating those emotions I could get closer to prana living. But that is a difficult path because to elimination the emotional/pleasure of food is a huge thing. We live in a "food " society. Almost everything is about food.
Food makes us happy (parties,meeting friends,picnics,going out...),calm (after a long day of work,after a terrible day),forgetfull ( eating to forget,to shut up...).and many other ways.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: March 30, 2008 10:22PM

EZ rider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think I would enjoy breatharianism because
> I like to eat.

"There's nothing like the feeling of not being
hungry, with an empty stomach".....loose quote from the
book "Quantum Eating".

> I'm not sure how the body "eats" on breatharianism.

The Body lives and rejuvenates itself from
the Nitrogen in the air. Best to live this way in the
high Mountains with Pure Air.
EZ.....We're not ready yet.....WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables