Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

candida (again)
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:21PM

I know there have been numerous posts on this....but I would appreciate your help. I just did the spit test this morning, and according to that, I have candida. Is that a good indicator? I am not surprised, as I was on antibiotics for acne for years, then I took accutane. My doctors put me on birth control to gain weight in 9th grade, and I took that up until last year...(I'm 21). So it makes sense, and it may explain the ridiculous cravings for white bread, pasta, etc that seem to be coming from deep in my gut...I was just wondering what success you guys have had with getting rid of candida, especially with the no overt fats method that I have read a lot about on here. Besides cutting out fats, is there anything I should do? And how long is this supposed to take? Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: candida (again)
Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:24PM

i love earthclinic.com
[www.earthclinic.com]

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:25PM

After taking antibiotics it is helpful to take probiotics IMO

Posted by: tanawana ()
Date: March 31, 2008 11:42PM

Even if you do the no overt fat approach, which I believe in, it seems then you would have to continue a low fat approach and maintain an agreeable diet for the best success for candida not to return. Seems many have found relief this way. Dr. Grahams latest book, has what I thought, is a really good explanation and info on the subject.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables