Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

how do i access the ebook i ordered from The Garden Diet.com?
Posted by: musicbebe ()
Date: April 12, 2008 12:12AM

Hey all! Has anyone ordered an ebook from thegardendiet.com? I paid with a CC via paypal and after the payment cleared I received no instructions on how to access my book! I also could not find any info off of the garden diet's website. Will they email me the link to the book? I did email customer service, but I haven't heard back from them and have limited internet access time. Thanks for any help!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how do i access the ebook i ordered from The Garden Diet.com?
Posted by: tanawana ()
Date: April 12, 2008 12:20AM

You should receive an e-mail with a link to get the e-book. They had it setup that you can read it on-line that way. They don't send you a pdf or anything.

Posted by: musicbebe ()
Date: April 12, 2008 12:27AM

thanks tanawana...do you know about how long it takes to get the email? I'm used to instant access with ebooks, or at least a very quick email providing the link. I've waited almost an hour...

Posted by: tanawana ()
Date: April 12, 2008 12:46AM

I can't remember actually. Think it took a few hours but I'm a little fuzzy on that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables