Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mowed My Yard
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: April 14, 2008 10:31PM

I just spring mowed and trimmed my yard for the first time this year and it was long. I got a very nice surprise in that the mowing was much easier this year then it has been in many years. The yard is the same but I'm different. :=) I mowed the entire front and back without stopping or slowing down. My energy levels for physical activity are way up from last year. I feel like I could go and mow all the yards on my street without even taking a break. YeeHaaaaa. All I can say is "thank you raw foods". Has anyone else noticed an improvement in their energy level or their ability to do physical activity ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mowed My Yard
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 14, 2008 10:41PM

Oh yeah!! Isn't it fantastic. I was so much better last year then the year before. This is my second spring on a raw diet and all I can say is I just keep feeling stronger and continue to get more and more energy. I just turned thirty nine and I feel better than I have since my early twenties.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: April 14, 2008 10:51PM

Yeah, I had high energy as a vegan who ate cooked foods, but now it's just insane. I fear I won't be able to find a man, should I desire one, who can keep up with me. !

[utopiankitchen.wordpress.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 15, 2008 12:10AM

For sure!
During my raw periods I definitely can do more work.My walks dont wind me at all,and my weight lifting I can do more reps without that lactic acid burn.
Brian

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables