Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

health news for everyone!!!!!!
Posted by: sprouter ()
Date: April 23, 2008 05:45AM

This is a little of topic, but since I know all of us here are trying to live to our fullest potential, I thought I'd give a lil reminder about something. If anyone out there has mercury or "amalgam" fillings, they should be removed as soon as possible! I have been eating raw for five years. But still had problems with anxiety, rapid heart beat, and hair loss. After more research I found all my symptoms had to do with Mercury poisoning. I had three giant amalgam fillings on the right side removed and replaced, and all my ailments are gone. It's crazy that some person actually thought, "hey mercury is toxic, and we're not allowed to touch it, but let's try putting it in peoples mouths permanently" ok, sorry, not so much about food, but I feel its soooo important. check out this website. peace love and hugs!! [www.holisticmed.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: health news for everyone!!!!!!
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: April 23, 2008 02:15PM

I had some fillings done in my childhood (back in the 90s, yeah!) and I have literally no idea how they were done. Do you think they could be mercury? O.o

Posted by: Context ()
Date: April 23, 2008 04:26PM

[www.youtube.com]

enjoy smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 23, 2008 04:52PM

the problem with this is that the composite resin they replace metal fillings with is just as toxic. if you can afford ceramic fillings go for it, if not keep your fillings. i have had a whole bunch replaced with composite resin and have had many problems.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 23, 2008 06:51PM

coco

this is why its so cool that you are feeding your kids good raw foods from the get go... so they will avoid cavities in the future and not have to deal with any of that mercury composite junk

your kids will thank you for it

Posted by: Context ()
Date: April 24, 2008 02:58AM

lol... your kids are probably brilliant. I cant imagine how dumbed down everyone is after years of eating SAD.

Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: April 24, 2008 10:48AM

What does everyone think of dental sealants?

I've been fortunate enough not to have a cavity in my life.

I got my first sealant when they were experimental - about 20 years ago... and they are still there. I got some replacement ones for new teeth and some that had worn off the side of my mouth I chew on the most - those didn't last as long. Seemed like the original sealants were made of the best stuff.

What is the substance used in those? Is it safe?

Has that prevented me from getting cavities, or am I just lucky? My parents both had bad teeth, and started me on brushing 3x day since I was a baby.

Angie

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 25, 2008 03:42AM

Wow, I am so glad that you figured that out, you are one smart person! Thank you so much.

Posted by: sprouter ()
Date: April 26, 2008 10:04AM

thanks for all the cool feed back, i hope everyone out there will get them removed to better there health! it really does make a HUGE difference when they're out. but its good to do a detox after, like lotsa msm sulfur, cilantro, and antioxidant rich foods. heres to good health!! !*!

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: April 26, 2008 11:12AM

If you have caps... forget it. You've got weird cancer causing toxic adhesive keeping your cap(s) on. Just leave it. My dentist told me that removing it exposes more of it to your system than leaving it.

Best solution: take care of your teeth, eat well, and don't have these issues to begin with!

And... BEWARE bad dentists who want to drill, drill, drill to make money. You may not actually have cavities where/when they say you do. I had a very bad childhood dentist who did this to me. <sigh>

Take care of your teeth folks! It's cheaper and healthier than dealing with this issue down the road.

Lee

[www.dhamma.org]

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: April 26, 2008 11:30AM

phantom, usually the mercury fillings are the silver/mercury ones. If your fillings are the metal ones, they probably are the mercury containing ones.

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: April 26, 2008 11:32AM

coco are there different types of composite resin fillings? Do you know what the safest alternative is?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables