Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

n00b alert!
Date: April 30, 2008 04:55PM

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been raw for one whole day (yes, a whole 24 hours... winking smiley and have gotten so much inspiration and raw food for thought from the posts here. I especially love the picture post [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
and the favorite physical change post [www.rawfoodsupport.com] physical changes, especially the glows of health and the bright eyes, are mind-blowing. How could anyone not be inspired?

I'm definitely not "something beautiful" yet, but am aspiring to be. Beautiful on the inside especially.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: n00b alert!
Posted by: frances ()
Date: April 30, 2008 05:29PM

Hi! We're certainly glad to have you here. I hope that you find joy in your healthy eating, and I know that the community here will be very supportive if you need advice.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: April 30, 2008 10:57PM

Welcome! There are so many wonderful benefits to showing love to yourself by eatintg healthy...as you can well imagine!

*Upcoming religious terminology warning*: Just remember that God (or whatever you perceive as such) has a picture of you on his dresser. Not a picture of the way you SHOULD be. Ha! ha! He loves you as you are (my personal opinion) so don't second guess him too much! winking smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: May 01, 2008 02:59AM

^Can I add that to the inspirational quotes thread? =)

Date: May 01, 2008 02:21PM

Thanks for the kind words and welcome, frances and davidzanemason.

About that photo on the dresser....hopefully it's kind of like the picture of Dorian Gray. I myself intend to keep getting better-looking and younger-looking even if the photo doesn't winking smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: May 01, 2008 05:14PM

Welcome! Hope you stay and get to know all of us..we'd love to get to know you toosmiling smiley

Love,
Prism

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 01, 2008 05:38PM

Welcome!

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: May 02, 2008 01:59AM

Hello nOOb! Welcome to the monkey house! Dunno about the others but I am proud to be a fruit-eating monkey.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables