Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

eating bugs
Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: May 09, 2008 04:28AM

sometimes i don't wash the food i grow myself because i read in dg's book about the vitamins and nutrients in bug @#$%&.

sometimes though there is a bug or two that i blow off my leaf. then i think about what if there are bugs i am eating that i don't know i am eating. then i start thinking what if i eat a bug and it lays eggs inside of me and they are parasites or i get sick from them or something.

is that even possible?

is there a chance of parasitic bugs in my garden eating my innards and @#$%& inside of me?

i have an organic garden and only i touch it (besides the bugs), so i'm not really worried about chems or any of that.

also curious how many of you wash your produce?

is there anyone who washes their conventional and not organic?

I usually wash anything i get in the store because i am worried about contamination of people touching it and whatever else they touched before they touched that. my nanny always tells me about people who work in farms and they piss on their crops and i think about eating some strange man's piss in my salad. o.o

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eating bugs
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: May 09, 2008 05:12AM

I'm sorry, but this is not a raw vegan subject.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables