Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

im back
Posted by: volcomchick8797 ()
Date: May 16, 2008 03:55AM

its me again and im attempting to do the raw food diet again. i guess i shouldnt say attempting, i mean i will be successfully begin the raw food lifestyle. i attempted the raw food lifestyle a bit ago and went just back to regular SAD and then back to regular vegan. my weight hasnt really gone down, id actually say it has gone up a bit. its totally been my fault though, the portions i have been eating are more than what a large grown man should eat. im really disappointed in myself. i was making up my own rules with the amount of calories my petite, little, 5'2" body required. so yep, tomorrow is the beginning of a new day and im really excited to eat the healthiest. i truely love animals that is why i am not taking the easy way out and eating chicken with some fruits and veggies as i did in the past to loose weight, which i lost very very quickly. i have done much research on wheather humans are meant to eat animals and all logical answers point to no. so i am starting once again on the diet, no lifestyle change, towards ultimate heatlh. any support from you all would be greatly appreciated

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im back
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: May 16, 2008 05:32AM

volcomchick8797,

Welcome back, I'm glad you're here. Please let us know how we can serve you.

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: May 16, 2008 09:12AM

yay vc! fall down 100x, get up 101x, and your home free. smiling smiley its all a learning process. no accidents, no mistakes. welcome back.

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: May 16, 2008 09:18AM

I don't know what all humans are supposed to eat but this is what I am supposed to eat right now.

I hope you will stick around. At times when I was wavering in my initial attempts, reading this site helped me to right my course.

I'm glad you are back here. This place is the best. smiling smiley

Lee

[www.dhamma.org]

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: May 16, 2008 11:14AM

Welcome Volcomchick! Remember that there are no raw food police (or that's my assertion anyway! Ha! ha!). Identify YOUR life's dreams and passions. If those things REQUIRE healthy eating to get there....then you WILL find the VERY SMALL, do-able, goals/tasks on a daily basis that you are motivated and prepared to do. Don't focus on anything else but the small steps.....one foot in front of the other....that are right for YOU. Don't hold yourself to some guru's (or even your own brain's) ideal. FOCUS on the small steps. That's what the masters do.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 16, 2008 01:59PM

welcome back!

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: May 16, 2008 02:13PM

I think most humans are inherently born with a capacity to care and to stay away from violent acts.....but I couldn't say what we were "meant" to do. I like how you think and good luck to you!

[utopiankitchen.wordpress.com]

Posted by: volcomchick8797 ()
Date: May 17, 2008 03:46AM

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!! I truely appreciate it! im really excited, today i ate everything raw and i loved it. in the past when i was eating raw foods to loose weight and because it was the ultimate vegan diet. in the past, eating was a chore- couldn't believe how addicting food was to me. now, i am enjoying eating as many fruits and veggies as i please. i have severe depression and am hoping as al the other success stories that i will soon be free from taking medication. thanks again everyone, you are all soo supportive no matter the circumstances. you all help to remind me that transitioning into the raw food diet is impressive and can be difficult for anyone. this makes me feel not alone and i know this is the first day of a healthier life. i very excieted

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: May 17, 2008 05:57PM

It does feel awesome, welcome back!

I am so happy when I stick to raw, too. This morning I woke up with a wonderfully clear head, and zipped around the apartment on a wild cleaning spree. The energy and positivity is like having a flying, jet-powered backpack on all the time. >8)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables