Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Energy
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: May 23, 2008 04:10PM

I was just thinking about how the way I feel since going all fresh vegan raw is somewhat like the experience the senior citizens in the 1985 movie "Cocoon" had after swimming in the pool with the cocoons. My energy levels have increased considerably since going all fresh vegan raw. Every once in awhile something will occur in my life to highlight this change in an unmistakable way. The latest change that has caused to take notice started a little over two weeks ago. Out of the blue I felt like jogging. I havn't been jogging in over a decade and so I had no jogging shoes and the thoughts of jogging had stopped a long time ago after it had become a lot more work to get out of my chair and carry about 60 pounds of excess flab around until I sat down again. I hadn't realized how enervating that 60 pounds was until I lost it eating fresh raw vegan foods. Anyway, I went over to Big5 (a sporting goods store) and bought a nice, medium priced, on sale, pair of joggers and took them to a nearby park and put them on. I walked for a bit and then I started to jog. It felt great. I can only describe the feeling as being "free". The jogging felt very good and I jogged farther and longer then I had intended and the next day I had some sore thigh and calf muscles. In spite of that I wanted to jog again so I did and again I felt very good and enjoyed the jog. I have been jogging every day since then and I am looking forward to going for a jog again today. Its events/changes like this that reinforce my commitment to the all fresh raw vegan lifestyle. YeeHawww !

Has anyone else experienced an increase in energy since going raw ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Energy
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 23, 2008 04:28PM

That is so inspirational!! Thanks!!

<<Has anyone else experienced an increase in energy since going raw ?>>

Oh yes. It is like being young again only better because of the renewed feeling of something lost. It brings hope to aging.

Re: Energy
Posted by: ksandberg2002 ()
Date: May 23, 2008 07:25PM

I am so happy for you! Keep up the great job and thanks for inspiring others too!!

Kim

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables