Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Blissful Feeling
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: June 17, 2008 11:54PM

I was just reading Lee_123 post in the "Fasting Feedback" thread about being blissed out while fasting and right now I am feeling very blissful and just wanted to post about the feeling. I ate 3 very ripe papaya's and almost immediately felt what I call a "Nutritional Buzz". I sometimes experience this when eating fresh raw foods but this one today is more pronounced then most. I feel "high" on raw food, my vision is clearer and brighter then usual and my hearing is so acute that the music I am listening to seems so intense that I can't stop listening to every note. Its a great feeling. Does anyone else feel like that sometimes after eating some fresh raw food ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blissful Feeling
Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: June 18, 2008 01:10AM

Sometimes, yes.

Sometimes I feel so lucky to get to eat this kind of food. I think my papaya addiction has abated somewhat. Today, I was heavily into ripe plums.

I LOVE THIS FOOD!

Lee

[www.dhamma.org]

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: June 18, 2008 02:31AM

Yesss!!! smiling smiley ;} :} winking smiley

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: June 18, 2008 03:41AM

I do!!!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 18, 2008 07:34AM

AWWWWRRRIGGGGHHTTTTTTTTTTT!!

no i have NO idea how you are feeling

just kiddingsmiling smiley

yeah, i do...

it is sometimes too much

but i wouldn't have it any other way

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: June 18, 2008 12:12PM

It's like my body is saying, "THANK YOU" or even "YIPPEE!!!" sometimes.

I remember the old days when my body said, "OH NO! NOT THAT AGAIN!" and "STOP!" but I didn't listen.

Life is good.

Lee

[www.dhamma.org]

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: June 18, 2008 06:53PM

I think the more appropriate question would be, "Does anyone NOT feel this way after eating?"

Raw food is all love and bliss! My whole body says thank you and vibrates with joyful appreciation. =)

Posted by: Sparkler ()
Date: June 19, 2008 05:05PM

I wrote something about this last year and your post made me think of it:
[www.goingbananasblog.com]

I absolutely feel this, all the time! grinning smiley

Sarah
[goingbananasblog.com]

Date: June 19, 2008 05:12PM

My friends and loved ones laugh at times when I eat, they catch me saying "mmmmmm" a lot with a full mouth. I love this food and I'm so thankful!

Posted by: mira ()
Date: June 21, 2008 04:39AM

Yes, it happens to me too..

BUT...Sometimes i feel so high, that i just piss myself off...! Im annoyed by my own person, cause im too damn hyper!!

Im sure im not the only one...?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 21, 2008 03:48PM

Its funny.
I have kept journals for almost 30 yrs now,and as I look back at times that I remember feeling content and connected to either a season,event,hobby,friend,etc...
it was most likely a time when the salads were eaten,and the bread,meat,and dairy (aka cooked) were avoided.
Really interesting.
Brian

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2008 03:50PM by Raw1228.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 22, 2008 09:46PM

It all started for me after a 37 day fast under the direction of vishudevanda in 1973, then direction from yogi nerode.

google. yogananda wedding and you will see him as a person from india marry the first white women from the west.

He helped me live in what i name "will call ecstasy."

now.. i believe eating the right food is only part of the path..

the rest is relaxation, c oncentration, ethical living and loving and deep right breathing.

and i am only starting up the ladder of self realization.

intuition, creativity and extra ordinary productivity is on the soar!!!!!!!!

i am now having the power to transform countries.

just took one of the most profitable companies in the country and increased their life force and customer satisfaction at an unbelievable rate. at least that is what someone just told me from Australia.

my lifefood guru is the grand dr. jubb from new york. google him. his new book is leap years ahead of what anyone is writing.

it is called something like cell rejuvenation.

so now all u young people. i am in my 60's. go for it. do not waste a minute. realize as sivananda would say asap.

i believe anyone eating right starting in their 20's now can live to be 300 and enjoy every minute of life. they will die like the blessed virgin.. just drift off in their sleep full of peace.

oh. by the way... i do not think bliss comes till one has worked through the ecstasy.... to the point that the intense joy.. where u cry in joy.. where u do not sleep for days because of the joy.. only comes after deep meditation.. where there is an indescribable silence.

roland sullivan

www.rolandsullivan.com

someone told me today that they googled my name.. and there i was standing on my head in Vishnu's camp with a bust of sivananda in the back ground.

so now if i can do it u can. if i only knew what dr. jubb knows now.. wow.. my life would be something else. that can be 4 u now. go 4 it. begin this minute.

change your life. transform your life. do jubb's nutritional feast!!!

cleanse your self internally. fill your self with lifefood. no pineapple,no dates, no bananas, little watermelon, no dairy, no meat. no beans. no grain. no purchased honey unless u know really where it comes from. i only trust the honey from Jubb.

live on vegies, fruit, seeds and nuts only.

only drink alive water. i avoid any bottled water.

roland

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: June 23, 2008 12:15AM

Why no pineapples, dates, or little watermelon?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables