Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fluorine Foods
Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: June 26, 2008 03:47AM

I was reading in this 50 year old book Sickness and Senility Are Unnecessary By Leon De Seblo
[www.google.com]
And came accross this interesting bit about foods which contain fluorine (fluoride) I had previously thought that it was found only in alfalfa because the roots of the alfalfa plants are so deep that they bring up nutrients from places other plant's roots never go, but this list doesn't mention it. It does mantion a lot of other sources (sorry some aren't vegan, could it be that the dairy products mentioned were from animals which ate alfalfa? I know it must have come from something that they ate).

Please post if you know of other sources of fluorine.

"Fluorine: Needed for the Iris of the Eye - for the teeth and bones. Preserves a youthful appearance and promotes longevity. Fluorine works principally in the bone tissues, nails, skin hair and the enamel of the teeth; also in the artificial (?) and venous walls. Fluorine Foods are indicated in the treatment of varicose veins, tumors, prolapsus, decaying teeth, tuberculosis, mumps and erysipelas. Protects and preserves the bony structure of the body. Fluorine is needed also in diptheria and prostate trouble.

A few of the highest Fluorine Foods are: Cabbage, swiss cheese, cod liver oil, garlic, goat's cheese, sauerkraut, spinach and watercress."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fluorine Foods
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: June 26, 2008 04:27AM

I might be wrong, but I think organic fluorine is useful to the body (in proper amounts), just like organic sodium--whereas table salt is toxic, and fluoride added to cereals and toothpastes is DEFINITELY toxic.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables