Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

if they do it in TEXXXAS!! , there is hope for the rest of the world smiling smiley
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 01, 2008 11:04PM

<[www.youtube.com];

here is a video of a raw vegan festival in texas where every buddy is having funsmiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: if they do it in TEXXXAS!! , there is hope for the rest of the world smiling smiley
Date: July 02, 2008 12:43AM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <>
>
> here is a video of a raw vegan festival in texas
> where every buddy is having funsmiling smiley

Raw vegan festival In Texas???

Looks more like a potluck at some ones house.....I live in Dallas and never heard about this....

F1

Re: if they do it in TEXXXAS!! , there is hope for the rest of the world smiling smiley
Posted by: Sparkler ()
Date: July 02, 2008 12:53AM

Maybe they just don't invite fruitarians....kidding, kidding! smiling smiley

There is def a growing number of raw vegans in TX though, I just met another one today, she lives down the street from me!!!

Sarah
[goingbananasblog.com]

Date: July 02, 2008 01:56AM

Sparkler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe they just don't invite
> fruitarians....kidding, kidding! smiling smiley
>
> There is def a growing number of raw vegans in TX
> though, I just met another one today, she lives
> down the street from me!!!

Ha,ha...maybe your right, they probably knew I wouldn't let them all sit down stuffing their faces.....ha,ha!

F1

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: July 02, 2008 02:27PM

I was looking on the net for a raw event my family could attend in Texas, or somewhere close, and couldn't find a thing. The kids really got a lot out of the Raw Spirit Fest and just being around others of our kind totally changed their attitudes about raw. I would love to do something like that again, only more affordable.

If that looked like just a pot luck to you, I want to go to the pot lucks you are going to.

Date: July 02, 2008 03:45PM

I'm actually going to be hosting raw food/fitness boot camps in Dallas shortly, I also have long term goals to host a raw food and fitness festival in Dallas too.

Watch this space!

F1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2008 03:51PM by fruitarianfitness.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables