Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

stomach pains
Posted by: samhein ()
Date: July 06, 2008 05:26PM

Haven't written on this for quite some time,though I do come back often to read the posts.

Now I am finding I need some help. I am a vegan and have been eating raw for around 6 months now. I used to get instense stomach pains whenever I ate raw vegetables, so at the time I found more comfort in junk foods. (yes, veggies can be junk food eaters).

When I decided to go raw, I started eating a little of different raw foods at a time. In about a couple of weeks the pains started to go away. I got into eating more fruits than veggies. It just worked better that way.

I was fine for quite some time eating this way and felt really great. Now recently I have been getting those pains back again.

Again it doesn't seem to matter what I eat, they are there. I eat mono meals so as not to mix foods too. I know it is not bloating (gas), or constipations.I have no problem with that. I just can't eat lately without pain. Help? any suggestions?

Love & Light,
Debbie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: stomach pains
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 15, 2008 08:12PM

Hi Debbie,
I do hope your pains go away.
Not sure what to suggest,but just wanted to replysmiling smiley
Brian

Date: July 15, 2008 08:29PM

I found for myself, that drinking water at room temp., a full glass before I ate anything, will help. I would not drink anything during or after I ate. This help ease my stomach pains.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: July 15, 2008 09:21PM

Remember that food will also not 'cure' stress/anxiety - of course (only living your dreams does this).

-I'm sure you will find at least ONE of the 1000's of varieties of fresh fruits, vegetables or nuts that DO agree with you....and focus on that....and go from there. Don't force yourself to eat things that do not make you feel good.

-Keep your changes small....and at a pace that is right for YOU....and doesn't cause you acute discomfort or pain (this indicates you are making changes too quickly).

-Just my opinions.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables