Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Benefits of 100% Raw?
Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: June 30, 2006 09:29PM

Hello,

I think I need to be convinced to go 100% raw? It just seems easier to live in this world - esp NYC - where there are always social food events, when you allow yourself a small margin of "regular" food. I'm wondering what benefits various ppl noticed in going from 80-90% raw to 100% raw?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Benefits of 100% Raw?
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 30, 2006 09:57PM

clearer mental ability, less stress, better sleep,no weight gain, better self image, loss of physical aches and pains, more energy, I don't feel sick at all anymore(i used to be alergy sesitive all summer. not this year) My body heat has lowered ( I don't feel the heat and humidity as much) faster and easier meals (when I get hungry, I grab an apple, or veggies to munch on while I'm out) If you need to be convinced, what's stopping you? Nor does everyone always go 100% raw. Some stay at 70-90% raw and have no trouble.

Posted by: vegangoddess ()
Date: June 30, 2006 10:31PM

honestly, I`ve done both and did not notice much difference. I think a diet with some healthy cooked vegan foods with lots of raw, fresh vegetables and fruits is better than a 100% raw diet with lots of dehydrated food, lots of nuts..etc

Don`t push yourself if you don`t like it. Simply adding lots of raw fresh foods is a big healthy change! I`m simply not convinced that a 70% raw food diet ( especially a healthy planted based one) will give me cancer, heart attack, low energy or whatever. But hey, that`s just me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2006 10:32PM by vegangoddess.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: July 01, 2006 04:50AM

-You will experience benefits proportional to your percentage of all-raw. You will also experience a proportion increase in your sensitivity to poor food choices.

-Just my experience.

-David Mason

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables