Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FASTING
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 18, 2008 06:02PM

What do you think about fasting? Has anyone tried it? Please, share any experience you might have. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FASTING
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: July 18, 2008 08:52PM

I got some good experiences...over the years. I think it can be a wonderful tool to help clean you out internally....when nothing else will! winking smiley There isn't much that cannot be healed by intelligent fasting - in my opinion.

-FIRST, make sure that you are fasting voluntarily....and that you truly believe you are giving a gift to yourself by doing so. SECOND: consciously identify and set your goal period. 1 meal is a good start.....with one full day being the first major goal.

-Prior to fasting with just water, you might want to try mono-eating, or eating simply one type of fruit for a day or two. These are excellent cleansers. Juice fasting is also an excellent way to help slowly cleanse internally.

-In any event, keep fasts frequent but short......until you've had some experience.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: cy ()
Date: July 18, 2008 08:53PM

I did many times,but only for 3 days. I loved the light feeling,and also you have the intire day for you and your things,no food.I made a mistake because I did exercise and was working like crazy and the best way to fast is when you have nothing to do,rest,read,and be quiet.Two other things too that are the emotional part of fasting.Evrything comes out,at least for me. And breaking the fast is very important.Have to be with fruit juice,and light meals.Very important.
I'd like to do a 10 day or even a 30 to 40 day fasting one day.
I'm planning to do a 3 day fasting at the end of this month.

Also,for 2 times I did travel and did fast.That was the best.Now,evry time I travel I fast.

Date: July 19, 2008 12:32AM

Fasting is natures cleanser!

F1

Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: July 19, 2008 06:22AM

Great site to learn about fasting

[www.healself.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables