Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Alkalinize your Body
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: August 07, 2008 05:00AM

We're all too Acid. This is the cause of all our Health Problems
(if you have any). This old guy's message hit home with me. I
can say that because he's about my age.
[activenaturalhealth.com]
Scroll down to 'The Untold Truth About the Water You Drink'. The
last 5 minutes sums it up. 59 minutes is a bit long but I'll listen
to the whole video at some point.
Detox naturally with Alkaline Water and Alkaline Food (Greens). It
will purge the Acidity from your body. "We all came from the Sea"
is a quote of his. I wonder if that's why I've been favoring Sea
Vegetables of late?
I know about the Fruitarians claiming to get all the water they need in the Fruit they eat. Really?
When I next go on a Water Fast, I want it to be Alkaline Water, not the Acid Water from distillers, RO units, and water filters.......WY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alkalinize your Body
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: August 07, 2008 05:14AM

I have not heard that about us all comming from the sea. I have heard a story of horses and how some horses who have never seen the ocean sometimes go a bit crazy and bolt to the ocean and swim out to their death. Part of that story is that horses came from the ocean. I have a comunity well at my house but have been considering making my own well just to have acess to water that has no chemicals added in it.

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: August 07, 2008 11:43AM

I tested the ph of my water before and after distilling it and it was the same ph.

Well water can have so many minerals in it that it can cause problems. In one of Braggs books
[www.google.com]
he talks about how when he was growing up, the people around him drank well water and were in pain and died young from it. His uncle died at 48 and the autopsy said that his arteries were as hard as clay pipes because they were so stiff with minerals

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: August 07, 2008 12:08PM

I have heard that inorganic minerals like the ones in water combine with cholesterol in the body to form cement like linings in the arteries. IMO people are better off not having inorganic minerals in their water.

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: August 07, 2008 05:32PM

is that true about the minerals in well water? I thought we needed minerals. I have high blood preasure and don't need cement in them. I can't catch up with all the stuff to investigate about what I eat.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: August 07, 2008 06:40PM

pampam Wrote:

I thought we needed minerals.

We do need minerals but we need the plants to chelate ( [www.merriam-webster.com] ) the minerals so that they are a part of the plants structure in order for the body to assimilate them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables