Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Urine...
Posted by: ashleekanaan ()
Date: August 17, 2008 01:09AM

For the past three days I have had a semi darker color of urine with a slight odor to it, usually my urine is white..I drink a lot of water, I have been in te sun more but usuallly am not affected by the sun..additionally there are white droplets coming out of me post urination, and a feeling of 'wet drops' coming out into my underwear..it is not creamy though, although the drips post urination seem to be a bit cream colored..Does this sound like too much yeast? If so, does anyone know of a good cleanse for this problem? I have had in the past 3 yeast infections...a year ago was my most recent one, and I have been tested for yeast about 2 years ago now..the doc said I had a little excess yeast back then..I do not know if those results could helpp in determining the problems i am having now..Thank you all SO SO much!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Urine...
Posted by: rawangel ()
Date: August 17, 2008 01:49AM

Are you 100% raw? I only ask because I had candida. I healed it and cleared it completely from my body being 100%, drinking at least 2 large green smoothies daily and putting drops of grapefruit seed extract in a glass of water. I think it took 3 months before I noticed all symptoms had dissappeared. Garlic and oil of oregano are also great antifungals. But I highly recommend you try the GFS Extract. Oh and it does sound like yeast - it's usually white and clumpy, but not always.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2008 01:50AM by rawangel.

Re: Urine...
Posted by: ashleekanaan ()
Date: August 17, 2008 02:35AM

I heard GFS works magic..but citrus fruits usually irritate my tummy and cause me indigestion so I was reccomended by my colonist not to use it..also, im trying to avoid all fruits right now due to this, and other signs my body has given me that are telling me fruit is an irritant for me until I am past detox phase

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables