Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Interesting fruitarian Information site
Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: September 17, 2008 11:39AM

Interesting fruitarian website by anne who has been fruitarian (no greens) for 16 years,and is perfectly healthy. She raised two children as well as fruitarian,

[www.fruitgod.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Interesting fruitarian Information site
Posted by: iLIVE ()
Date: September 17, 2008 12:00PM

it makes me happy smiling smiley BUT SO CURIOUS! Some people can't do that, some can, some can't

ahh it's crazy.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: September 17, 2008 01:05PM

-The website is great. Thanx.

iLIVE: It's only crazy if you think a human being is a mass-produced machine with interchangable parts that are exactly the same! Ha! ha! I personally believe each person must work out their own life mission, passions, goals, and find what works for them.......and at best can use the 'guidelines' of those who have been successful.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: tanawana ()
Date: September 17, 2008 02:37PM

She monitors [iheartfruit.com]
Great lady for sure :O)

Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: September 18, 2008 10:00AM

Here is you tube video, I don't think it is recent though as the you tube is in the UK, and she lives in Australia.

I've been interested in why some people can and some people can't too, I've read far more negative stuff than postive that is for sure so was really happy find more postive stuff and love this site.

[www.youtube.com]

also an interview here with her life long fruitarian son cappi age 4, although she has an older son too.

[mangodurian.blogspot.com]

anyone else on this site who is fruitarian could consider doing an interview for the fruitarian site. I'm close to 811 now mainly fruit, loads of greens, (although reducing those slightly now) and low fats still reducing. I followed something similar more or less instinctively in the first place before I went down the superfood route and ended up not feeling so great, and didn't know why and ended up believing it was veganism for a while due to the negative websites like beyondveg when I went searching for answers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2008 10:03AM by Ariel55.

Posted by: anuiyer7 ()
Date: September 19, 2008 05:55PM

Thats such interesting one, Thanks for sharing.

Take care
A Iyer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables