Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

headaches"
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 25, 2008 02:44PM

This is only my fourth day of being completely raw and I'm having vague headaches that I've never really had before, mostly in the morning. Has this happened to anyone else before?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: headaches"
Posted by: iLIVE ()
Date: November 25, 2008 02:53PM

unless you suddenly stopped drinking soda, coffee, or any other stimulant, you probably shouldn't be getting headaches

i would right down what your eating and see if you might be deficient in a vitamin or mineral

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: November 25, 2008 09:56PM

I don't think you will be deficient so suddenly. Have you cut out bread? That can 'shock' the system as we are very used to consuming a huge amount of wheat. Giving up coffee is definately a possibility and so is being de-hydrated. Just a big change of diet can cause the body to react in various ways- a head ache being very common.

Don't worry too much and keep up the fluid levels.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: November 25, 2008 11:12PM

Sounds normal to me. Make sure you are staying well hydrated....and getting light exercise....like a good morning walk in the sun. It should pass.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables