Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

washington dc
Posted by: mykmyk ()
Date: November 08, 2008 05:12AM

Im going on a day trip to DC on Sunday.....does anyone know of any nice raw places to got to or check out!!!!!

hit me back

thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: washington dc
Posted by: ecjames1120 ()
Date: November 08, 2008 05:49AM

Java Green seems pretty good... if you can figure out the hours. It's address is 1020 19th street. My friend and I have tried to go twice and both times had to walk away since the restaurant was 'open' but 'not serving food. (I'll never figure that out.) While they have a cool menu, I think you'd have to go between 12 and 6 to actually experience any of it. Sage is apparently good too, and if you can make your way out to Northern Virginia, there's Lotus Restaurant in Chantilly and Sunflower in Vienna. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Websites:
Java Green- [www.javagreencafe.com]
Lotus- [www.lotusvegetarian.com]
Sunflower- [www.crystalsunflower.com]

Re: washington dc
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: December 01, 2008 01:15AM

Yes sometimes give it to me raw people meet up there alot.

There is a raw restaurant well, half half but its in the bad part of DC. not recommend. Taxis wont eve go there and if they do tell them to wait outside.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables