Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Reality Raw
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 21, 2008 05:22AM

What do you REALLY eat. Do you just do the grab and go, or do you actually use recipes? Are recipes really just for special occasions? I don't know how to make raw a reality for me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reality Raw
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: December 21, 2008 05:32AM

I do the grab and go. I find that eating fresh raw is quick, easy, and delicious.

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: December 21, 2008 01:18PM

Usually either grab and go or simple recipes. Sometimes I'll get more complicated -- usually if I'm bored.

Posted by: GilmoreGirl ()
Date: December 21, 2008 01:45PM

Mostly very simple recipes that use few ingredients and take under 5 minutes to make, such as smoothies, soups, salad. Can make a batch of soup so I can grab and eat later. Then I either have simple things like fruit or something with maybe 2-3 ingredients or may have something a bit more gourmet. Regardless I never use complicated recipes.

Simple Raw Recipes & Health Tips

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: December 21, 2008 04:40PM

Almost always I eat really simple stuff-- smoothies are my most complicated meals. Simple salads, mono meals, bananas, juice. No raw pizza creations! I hardly ever get my dehydrator out and do anything with it these days. I used to buy Lara bars, but now I don't like them anymore, and I don't eat nuts. Once in awhile I'll grab one of those nori-wrap raw snacks at the Co-op if I'm really hungry.

That's about it.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: cocoa_nibs ()
Date: December 21, 2008 05:59PM

You are saying you dont know how to make raw a reality for you. My suggestion would be to continue doing what you are doing now - so if you are used to 'grab and go', do that, but raw(er). If you like to cook, prepare raw vegan dishes.

(You may want to look into the fat content debate, as many prepared vegan dishes are very high in fat, which works for some, but not for others.)

Transition is a magical time of experimentation and exploration. Enjoy it!
Best of luck to you.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 21, 2008 07:37PM

grab and go ... i have about 4 coolers ranging from 2 that are six pack size up to regular camping type cooler and some soft thermal type cooler / lunch bags .. always have something to eat ... and space to store new stuff when i see a deal somewhere smiling smiley smoothies and salads at home and the occaisional raw gourmet experiment (or disaster at times lol) on the weekend smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables