Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

master cleanse
Posted by: marsh ()
Date: January 01, 2009 03:43AM

anybody want to join me for a new year's master cleanse? i'm starting on the first.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: master cleanse
Posted by: socalvdubgirl ()
Date: January 01, 2009 10:36AM

Im also starting on the first.

Date: January 01, 2009 03:50PM

great. that makes 3 of us. post later and let me know how your first day went. how long are you planning to go? i'm doing at least 10 days, maybe a little more. this is my second mc. good luck!

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: January 02, 2009 07:54PM

hey marsh, How was the last master cleanse? How long did you go for? My experiance with the cleanse was so positive. I would love to go on it but right now I really need to maintain a healthy eating habit. I have been doing fine with fasting but when I start eating I have not been able to maintaine a control. I really wish I could just not eat it would make life so much easier. lol. Are you going to post your progress on here or on the master cleanse web site? I wish you great sucess on the master cleanse.

Date: January 02, 2009 09:26PM

hi pam!

wow, how great to hear from you! it was a great cleanse last fall. i ended up doing 20 days, and felt great. i totally agree with you, and wish i could just not eat, either. it really would be so much easier. i swing from good eating habits to kinda not so good. but a fast always hits the reset button and i get on the right track for a while afterwards. this time around i'm doing 10 days. i have work i need to do that requires me to be eating and grounded later in the month, so i won't go more than 10.

i don't think this thread is very active here, if nobody else uses it, i'll just stick to the master clease board. it is buzzing right now. i am posting there, too, but there are so many people using it, it's hard to get a conversation going. the posts fly by so quickly.

i loved having your support here last time. i'm hoping someone will join in this thread soon. i'll give it another day or two.

so good to hear from you!

stay healthy!

love, marsh

Posted by: socalvdubgirl ()
Date: January 03, 2009 08:28AM

Hi pam and marsh... I have read up on some of your other posts pam and have got to say that It feels like i can relate to you the most, it is very hard for me to maintain healthy eating habbits and fast while i still have to cook for my family.I too wish I didn't ever have to eat lol!! Seriously I have been batling wiht weight issues since I can remember and I think This year i have made up my mind that I will start off fresh with a master cleanse. I have done a 9 day clease before and that was a feat in itself. Not sure how long I will stay on it this time but so far so good I'm on day 3 and feel good. My husband gives me no support so it makes it a little tough.Looking forward to being able to get throught this along with you guys.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables