Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My Favorite Raw Treats Come From....
Posted by: Choco ()
Date: January 06, 2009 06:04AM

www.gimmegoodstuff.com

I just wanted to share my love for this company after eating yet another deilish raw pecan pie bar that tastes so terrificly good that even my flour and sugar loving dad was totally enjoying them this holiday season.

"Good Stuff by Mom and Me" (the official company name) is an amazingly tasty old-school style organic raw food company that kicks a**. It was started by a mom and her daughter. They are great on prices, they soak, sprout and dehydrate all their nuts and seeds, they use only fruits to sweeten their foods - no agave, they use only raw carob for "chocolate" flavor - no cacao, and their breads are totally grain free. Their granola isn't dry and crumbly, their cookies won't give you a glycemic sugar rush and for those peeps avoiding nuts, their fudge brownies are made from flax seeds. I also find their prices to be really fair for organic raw food treats prepared with love and dehydrated with raw food principals in mind.

Just a new year's fyi.... ;D i don't get paid. ;D

PEACE
Choco

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables