Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New Raw Website
Posted by: rawnora ()
Date: January 18, 2009 12:47AM

Hi All,
A few years ago I became frustrated trying to find fresh nuts in the stores where I bought food. I began looking for small nut farms where I could buy fresh organic nuts directly. I wanted to buy close to harvest time and store them properly (refrigerate) so I would have fresh nuts throughout the year.

The products I ended up finding were so much better than what I'd been getting from stores that I decided to buy extra and sell them to my raw friends.
I am happy to announce that I now have a website where my products can be purchased: www.RawTreasure.com.

Most of the nuts I buy undergo absolutely no mechanized processing. That means instead of being shaken out of the tree, they are allowed to drop naturally. Instead of machine hulling, they are left to sit on the ground until the outer hull naturally decomposes and falls away. They are dried by the sun instead of in a commercial dryer. They are hand-harvested and most are even hand-shelled.

Please stop by next time you need fresh raw organic nuts.

Thanks,
Nora
www.RawSchool.com
www.RawTreasure.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Raw Website
Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: January 19, 2009 10:05PM

Looks like a great site to buy from.

Keep up the great work.

Re: New Raw Website
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: January 19, 2009 11:37PM

Very nice, Nora!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables