Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw foods and Virals .. like cold sores etc....
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: January 22, 2009 06:36PM

Is it possible for the body to actually kill off the virus in your body by eating so healthy ? (I know food doesnt cure etc... )

Or does the virus remain in the body and go dormant/inactive because the environment doesnt give it a chance to flourish

I am curious about this regarding .. cold sores .. shingles ... herpes ..HPV these sort of things

I am asking becasue of this post in the juicing section regarding detoxing [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

any thoughts? smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2009 06:37PM by Jgunn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw foods and Virals .. like cold sores etc....
Posted by: herbalgerbals ()
Date: January 23, 2009 12:16AM

Once before I had any idea about the raw diet, and I thought a stadard vegan diet was best a guy told me that a person he knows got a blood test and the doctors told him he was positive for hiv, they ran tests and it was true.

But he then said he went 100% raw. well his friend has no active HIV anymore, apparently this is froma third party, Ive never met the man but he was serious.

A woman I know has a brother who is gay, apparently he cought hepatits C, and apparently he went to hipocrates in florida, and I guess his disease is bck tracing and is in complete control nnd hes living a happy life.

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: January 23, 2009 06:29AM

as far as the literature I have read, Natural Hygiene is very sketchy on any disease or degeneration that appears to be transferred via sexual contact. AS even many of the AIDS debunking theories believe the disease to be to be partially caused by a weakened system due to syphilis.

Personally I think the source of disease IS the process of the body attempting to understand/decode and resolve conflicts. but that the internal environment is not 100% functioning under its ideal and predetermined circumstances, and thus CAN be a haven for pathogenic behavior - related - yet not completely dependent on endogenous toxin (need to detox).

just my thoughts. I would be very interested to here information (not blind onions) on symptoms that appear very closely after contact.

[www.giveittomeraw.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 06:30AM by anaken.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 23, 2009 11:10AM

Hi

A very interesting question, and one in which a simple answer is not easily found. Much of the academic research I've undertaken, from skin cancer to MS, suggests that the immune system is either deficient or suppressed. With the underpinning element of poor nutrition at the core.

This suggests that an improved diet will strengthen the immunological functioning; hence, a greater resistance to viral attack.

Off the top of my head....I think that a person can be a carrier of the Aids virus, yet not contract the disease. Please correct me if that's not true!

Cheers geo

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 23, 2009 12:16PM

I hear you. My experience/opinion:

-Everyone wants the 'empirical' truth - understandably. Well, in my own experience, the answer is cold sores and such become less and less. As to whether the virus is healed completely? This has not been my experience.

-In any event, even the healthy things that experts 'agree' on: exercise, diet, less stress, etc., these things are not guarantees of elimination of all problems/diseases. One spends one's efforts doing the highest that we are capable of - and forgiving others...you know? Well...that's my schtick anyway! winking smiley

-When I lift weights....I don't do it with the assurance that I'll gain 10 lbs of muscle. I just feel that's the best way to reach that goal. When I go to my job, I have no assurance that I will definitely be paid. I just feel its the best chance to do so. When I eat healthy, I have little scientific history to back up my eating habits. I do these things because I have consciously identified them as the way to go. THAT is the only real sustenance.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables