Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bad Breath Mystery SOLVED!!! woot!
Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: January 30, 2009 02:44AM

Hey everyone!

It's been FOREVER since I have been on this bulletin board, about a year, but I remember posting something to try and get rid of really horrible breath. Tried suggestions like wheatgrass, parsley, mint, oil pulling, obvious "normal" hygeine like brushign and flossing, to no avail. Even with a high diet of greens my breath has steadily gotten worse. Like the kind that you taste in your mouth ALL the time. And it feels like it comes up from your stomach or something. I thought, a hydrochloric acid problem? What is it? It got so horrible that not even gum would cover it up! Hubby was just flat out refusing to kiss me.

We just had another baby 12/5/08, and fortunately, my state health insurance covers me for 3 more months, so I decided to get ALL that work done, having not gone in for 15+ years I figured I was in for some serious dental prob's Remarkably I had NO decay, and I am 30 years old - sweet - except in my two wisdom teeth. (Scheduled to get those out next week), but there was a lot of bacteria, plaque, tarter, etc under my gums and they were very bad. But what I DID get done is this thing called Root Scaling and Planing, and that took care of the problem COMPLETELY! NO MORE BAD BREATH! And it really wasn't painful. I highly recommend this if you have mysteriously horrible breath! I am SO happy to have finally solved this mystery.

My husband, who currently has 2-6 cavities in EACH of his 32 teeth and WORSE gum recession than I did not have bad breath as a symptom before he got the same thing done so I guess that goes to show every one presents differently.

The great thing is they were really encouraging about the raw food lifestyle, saying stuff we already know like it takes more bacteria to break down all the guck in processed foods and chewing greens and hard veggies once in a while is great for your gums, etc. etc. etc. and if I keep up w/ flossing, reg. cleanings, and eating right I should never have to get this done again.

woot!

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bad Breath Mystery SOLVED!!! woot!
Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: January 30, 2009 06:19PM

How interesting! I'm glad you solved the problem.

I know what you mean about fruit dissapearing when you have kids in the house :-)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables