Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

cleansing without weight loss?
Posted by: Haida ()
Date: February 18, 2009 02:36PM

Hi everyone,
I am looking to do a parasite cleanse after being pregnant and nursing for 2 1/2 years. I really do not want to loose any weight. Any ideas?

Blessed!
Haida

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cleansing without weight loss?
Posted by: brome ()
Date: February 18, 2009 06:06PM

A fruit fest is the answer. Eat just fruit with some grass juice for complete nutrition. Have some vegetable juices occasionally. Fast or eat very lightly for a day now and then. Try wild grasses for their good taste. You can go for months or, I believe, even decades on this diet. For parasites, implant wheatgrass juice, retain for at least an hour.

Definition of fruit: The edible pulp (usually sweet) around the seeds of a plant. The seeds are not meant to be eaten. The seeds of fruits like figs, blackberries, and strawberries can be swallowed as they pass thru unconsumed. Grains, nuts, coconuts, and all other seeds are not fruits. Fruit of the Loom is not to be consumed.

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: February 22, 2009 05:05AM

You would want to take herbs which are supposed to have anit-parasite properties. I've taken this one. I can't say that I noticed any parasites leaving, but it combines the three herbs commonly taken for parasites, black walnut, wormwood and cloves, into one capsule. I can't remember if I got my bottle online or in a store.
[www.fubaohealthstore.com]

There are lot's of other parasite cleanses as well:
[www.swansonvitamins.com]

So I don't think there is any need to fear weight loss on a parasite cleanse.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2009 05:07AM by tropical.

Posted by: paulieGB ()
Date: February 22, 2009 11:07AM

I would not recomend a fruit feast,
I have been there done that and LOST loads of weight.

Posted by: tglasco4 ()
Date: February 22, 2009 07:01PM

i am not sure there is such a thing as a cleanse where weight is not lost. i mean "cleanse" means getting rid of toxic material. This would mean it leaves your body, which means your body is lighter. Sometimes a person loses weight from a cleanse and then over a period of time, the body builds back up off of what is being consumed. This takes time though and its not a fast process.

grace and peace be multiplied.

todd

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables