Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Go for the good stuff!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 24, 2009 10:02AM

A happy hello,

to give you some inspiration today winking smiley - feeling aliiiive - I wondered why people always go for the "bad" stuff instead the good. If there are bad news they spread like crazy...even if they are wrong. More people love watching shows where things happen than positive things. Why is that?

If we finally get aware of what we take in and what we believe in, what our patterns are we will be able to reprogram ourselves. As if we always put our attention on those bad news we will make sure they don't stop. If nobody was attracted to it nobody would put it out there anymore...and therefore less and less would be manifested, too.

All of us can choose where we put our energy in and what we make grow. Let's attract all kinds of good things and help them manifest.

I found that to be true about raw foods as well. So many struggle - still stuck in their patterns. If you focus your energy on the delicious raw foods and think about how you can create meals you love - really put energy in it - it starts to grow and soon you will forget about the other stuff that keeps you down. Really dive into in whatever you want to learn and experience different. But focus on what you want - not on what you don't want! It's a huuuuge difference. So, whenever you realize those thoughts about cooked stuff you switch the program and focus on creating yummy raw food dishes - which is sooo good, too. Or you go out for a walk or start a new hobby...something you wanted to do for so long. Now is the time to do it!! Live now and enjoy it!

Much happiness and energy to follow your path!
Sonja

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go for the good stuff!
Posted by: loeve ()
Date: March 24, 2009 12:51PM

> A happy hello,
>
> to give you some inspiration today winking smiley...> Sonja

Thanks, Trailmix, it is snowy and windy here in the northeast today but the
dandelion are leafing out and I have some packets of seeds ready to go.

One of the bright spots this year for me was becoming enthusiastic about
collecting seaweed. When the tide is out it exposes about a 100 meters of this
jetty where sprigs of sea lettuce or algea can be picked even in the heart of
winter.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: March 24, 2009 02:27PM

Hi Trailmix

I wondered why people always go for the "bad" stuff instead the good. If there are bad news they spread like crazy...even if they are wrong. More people love watching shows where bad things happen than positive things. Why is that?

Why are the bummer thoughts easier to recall and come up more frequently then the joyful ones ? Or is that just me ?

Date: March 24, 2009 02:51PM

Maybe its what a person focuses on in the present that becomes the habit ?

Date: March 24, 2009 03:43PM

I was just thinking about life in general and I got to thinking about an old James Taylor song. I think it was tittled "the secret of life" and one lyric started playing in my mind, it went like this "the secret of life is to enjoy passing the time". And then I asked myself "how do I enjoy passing the time ?". I answered that question in the now and figured out what I would like to do today. Maybe it could be used as a mental exercise to help focus on the positive ? What do you think ?

Date: March 24, 2009 07:26PM

Great loeve,

wonderful you can find so much smiling smiley...

Hugs,
Sonja

Date: March 24, 2009 07:51PM

Hey EZ rider,

no, it's not just you. May be we are programmed to go for it...having heard our parents that gossip or got attention by complaining. To be honest not many people want to hear the positive side. May be because they feel unsecure (me included sometimes...) about theirselves and want other people to be on their side...iykwim. Like let's take raw foods. If you tell sick people they might try raw foods they might laugh at you first or ignore you, etc. It's the side that would make them feel better and they know it deep down inside. But for some reason they need that feeling of suffering because that's the way they get attention. Not knowing through complaining they can't get out of there - as they constantly building their negative future by thinking and talking about it. Like I said they might need it still and are not ready to let go of this patterns. I am sure many grew up like that in our civilised world anyway. Only until you realize the pattern and from deep down inside you choose to get better you will magically get all the information you need to get well and happy smiling smiley. I believe it really is a lot of our programming from childhood. And yes, whatever you believe NOW and in every minute is the stuff you draw to you winking smiley.

Another example: Let's say you are unhappy with something in your life and you always talk about how unhappy you are and how you wished that things were better you will stay stuck in them as you always keep it on your mind. As soon as you focus on what you really want - forget about the things you don't like (or better use them as your machine to move you forward...to realize what you want...as through finding out what you don't like it will be easier to find out what you like smiling smiley...appreciate every experience even if it seems difficult at this moment...it is all there to move you forward smiling smiley.) - you can manifest and "feel" it into your life smiling smiley. But you probably will also realize your friends won't be stuck to you anymore as you don't share your complaints with them anymore which makes them feel good, too. You will draw new friends towards you that really support you and help you moving forward as the person you really are. smiling smiley

Oh yes, it definitely helps to realize all the goods things happening to you and most of all - live NOW - in the present. Past and future don't exist anyway... You are the creator. Use it to create only good smiling smiley! You deserve it.

Lots of sparkling energy,
Sonja

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables