Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Soularian
Posted by: jericho sunfire ()
Date: May 21, 2009 09:35PM

[www.youtube.com]

JS

JERICHO SUNFIRE-BASIC TRAINING
www.jerichosunfire.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Soularian
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: May 21, 2009 11:16PM

Hey Jericho!
I love the subtle name change from 'solarian' to 'Soularian.' Keep on opening new vistas of self-cultivation for us to imagine and explore. Thanks for inspiring us to greater things.

I'm on day 34 of a juice fast, thinking about doing water for awhile now that the weather has warmed considerably here in Cambridge.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: May 23, 2009 01:06AM

Nice video!! I think we all should 'talk the talk' and
also 'walk the walk' the way Kwan does. I understand she does drink
Beer every now and then.....just kidding Kwan, I think you're doing
Great.
I've been 100% Raw Organic Vegan since May 10th (Mother's Day). Before that,
I'd eat most anything...as long as it was Raw. I'm feeling very Strong
....the Organic stipulation made all the difference in the World for me.
Simply put...if it's not Organic, I don't eat it. It's amazing how the
rest of my Life has fallen (and is falling) into place.....WY

Date: May 23, 2009 05:20AM

[color=purple

>I understand she does drink Beer every now and then.....just kidding Kwan, I think you're doing Great.<

Aww, thanks, WY. I'll drink to that!--- with orange juice, though. I'm pretty sure at this stage of juice fasting even 12 ounces of beer would give me a splitting headache![/color]

Date: May 24, 2009 12:18AM

Wheatgrass Yogi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice video!! I think we all should 'talk the talk'
> and
> also 'walk the walk' the way Kwan does. I
> understand she does drink
> Beer every now and then.....just kidding Kwan, I
> think you're doing
> Great.
> I've been 100% Raw Organic Vegan since May 10th
> (Mother's Day). Before that,
> I'd eat most anything...as long as it was Raw. I'm
> feeling very Strong
> ....the Organic stipulation made all the
> difference in the World for me.
> Simply put...if it's not Organic, I don't eat it.
> It's amazing how the
> rest of my Life has fallen (and is falling) into
> place.....WY

In all seriousness I think we are running out of time, we need to make progress now, codex is coming this year and big business is taking over the food supply, start thinking peeps!!!

JS

www.jerichosunfire.com

Date: May 24, 2009 01:13AM

>In all seriousness I think we are running out of time, we need to make progress now, codex is coming this year and big business is taking over the food supply, start thinking peeps!!!<

And I would also add, 'start tuning in very deeply to our higher (inner) guidance (beyond words and thoughts) to assimilate the qualities we'll need in order to make progress.' We can do this! We can evolve and transform, but it requires great resolve, dedication, and love. But especially I think it requires an inordinate amount of wisdom and very clear understanding, first and foremost, and having the gumption to let go of psycho-spiritual myths and cultural lies that would keep us tethered to vain imaginings, delusion and complacency. It's not an easy or popular path graced with rainbows and dancing unicorns ;-p, but I'm beginning to suspect that it offers wonderful possibilities and freedom, too, that aren't immediately apparent until one has walked the walk for a good while.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: May 24, 2009 03:16AM

I just watched the clip again. Jericho Sunfire is a
Soularian, no doubt. I immediately thought of Richard Blackman.
Why don't we all become Soularians?.....WY

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 24, 2009 05:16PM

becoming a soularian is not something i beleive is withen my capabilities smiling smiley at least not in the current capacity of my lifestyle, but Jericho knows i support him. smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: EricJohannes ()
Date: May 24, 2009 05:41PM

what's a soularian? i didn't quite figure it out from the vid. is he saying that he's permanently renounced all consumption of food? or is he talking about temporarily fasting?

Date: May 25, 2009 08:46PM

A soularian is my twist on the definitions of solartarian/breatharianism and liquidarianism...I believe there is a very, very thin line between all three yet none of them accurately describe a spiritual inediate lifestyle as I see it. I think more attention should be put on actions than the set definitions that are forcing people to be placed in boxes. As far as I am concerned, if I wanted a veggie burger tomorrow I would buy one and happily eat it, I am living by choice not restriction.

JS

www.jerichosunfire.com

Date: June 01, 2009 03:57PM

Heres a blog to check out....

[soularian.blogspot.com]

JS

www.jerichosunfire.com

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 04, 2009 05:14AM

hey richard!!

(hands wavingsmiling smiley

nice video
always admired your consistent training and calm fervency
you are right to empahsize that this sort of life is "choice" and not restriction

thanks for always continuing to inspiresmiling smiley

Date: June 04, 2009 01:42PM

Thanks V....theres another trailer on the way from what I hear!

JS

www.jerichosunfire.com

Date: June 04, 2009 02:58PM

Hi Richard,
Just have to comment that your brand of reality creation, I can agree with wholeheartedly. It's intelligent and honest, based on higher principles; its motive isn't ostentatious material wealth or self-aggrandizement.

BTW, I know you've done some salt flushes in recent months. Are there any good websites on the subject that you can steer us to? Thanks!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 04, 2009 03:42PM

Thanks so much fellas, Kwan.....my only intention is to share my journey with like minded and respectfull folks, all I can do is share my story, Im not claiming to be super human and I have nothing to sell on this subject....

A lot of naysayers have been demanding proof of what I do for years and here it is...will it shut them up....probably not because hate makes up a big part of who they are but the info will get out there for all to see.

To those naysayers, I say to get out, stand up and get your blood work done, put yourself out there instead of mocking in the shadows and that they should also get the blood work of their favourite guru and all the whole story of how they got through their detox, lets see how willing these gurus are to be put under the micro scope and get their info out there. Its hard work on this journey and I will always be a work in progress.

JS

www.jerichosunfire.com

Date: June 04, 2009 03:52PM

Hey Kwan....nearly forgot...

SWF
www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm

I actually experimented and did it with sea water direct from the sea here in Mexico, a guy showed me how to collect the clean stuff and I tried it, it was very poweerfull.

Hope it helps.

JS

www.jerichosunfire.com

Date: June 05, 2009 03:40PM

>Hey Kwan....nearly forgot...
SWF
www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm<

Thanks, Jericho! I really want to try a salt flush again. I tried one years ago, and didn't get any results. */* I'm hoping this time it'll work for me, and I can get into a routine of doing it regularly.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 05, 2009 04:10PM

jericho sunfire Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Kwan....nearly forgot...
>
> SWF
> www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm
>
> I actually experimented and did it with sea water
> direct from the sea here in Mexico, a guy showed
> me how to collect the clean stuff and I tried it,
> it was very poweerfull.
>
> Hope it helps.
>
>
>
> JS

Cool, my tip is to start off with one teaspoon of salt instead of the two that it says in the link.

JS

www.jerichosunfire.com

Date: June 05, 2009 11:21PM

>Cool, my tip is to start off with one teaspoon of salt instead of the two that it says in the link.<

Really! I'm been kind of afraid to try it, because all I did was get bloated when I did it exactly according to the instructions. Did you get good results at the beginning with just one tsp. of salt? They say if you don't do it precisely as directed you will just balloon up and not get a satisfactory result. However, you have a lot of experience with this. I trust your advice more than some stranger on a website. :-)

I suspect my problems with purges like this might be related to having my appendix removed at an early age. (Or is that nuts?!) To date I haven't done too well with salt purges and those psyllium/herb/cayenne things. (Tried both back in the '80s and '90s; nothing since 1995 or so.) When I eat something really stupid or I feel really blocked up (rarely; my intestines seem to be in top shape lately) I will have a big cup of Smooth Move, and that works like a charm. But I'd really like to get over my fear of the SWF and go that route. Maybe I need to read some positive testimonies before I try-- a friend who's a raw foodist and an energy healer warned me recently about it, saying that she'd seen a lot of women get really messed up on it, and I need to let go of her concepts and form my own, because I'm really drawn to it and feel it to be an excellent way to cleanse the intestinal tract.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 06, 2009 03:56PM

Yeah, I got more than great results on one teaspoon for years....I dont do it very often now but when I do I use 2.

Its always hit and miss when you first start because of the debris but as you keep doing it, you´ll clear out the remaining blockages. I had a few times over the years when nothing happened or it wasn´t that effective but I simply carried on the next day.

Before you do it do a 3-7 day juice fast, also try not to stress out or put fearfull emotions/energy into it because that will effect your results.

All the best

JS

www.jerichosunfire.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2009 03:58PM by jericho sunfire.

Date: June 06, 2009 05:06PM

Thanks. I'll do it!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables