Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Recipe books/Raw-Food books
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 07, 2009 04:15AM

The only book I have is Matt Amsden's RAWvolution.
Suggestions for more...please!

TIA,
Saph

p.s. So far I've made the tostada with cashew cheese YUM! And the cucumber/zucchini soup DELICIOUS!!! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Recipe books/Raw-Food books
Posted by: frances ()
Date: June 07, 2009 09:55PM

Rawvolution is a good one, though you should be careful about the amount of salt Matt calls for is sometimes too much to swallow.

I've tried several raw food books, and for a long time my favorite has been "The Raw Transformation" by Wendy Rudell. It's a large collection of recipes, and I haven't found a bad one yet. Whenever I'm looking for recipes using particular ingredients or just for new inspiration, this book seems to offer what I'm looking for most often - not all the time, of course, but am impressive amount of the time.

Posted by: wendysmiling ()
Date: June 07, 2009 11:02PM

Raw Foods Made Easy For 1 or 2 People. By Jennifer Cornbleet. Ani Phyo has a good book I haven't bought yet, and Raw Food Real People looked great when I thumbed through it.

WendySmiling in Oklahoma
www.16weeks2health.blogspot.com
12/17/10.......240/155/125

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 08, 2009 01:08PM

Agree with Wendy about Jennifer Cornbleet's book; it's not labor intensive and the recipes are not overseasoned, but are flavorful.

I also like Jeremy Safron's "The Raw Truth," which has great advice, and lots of really inventive recipes, including cultured and sprouted grain foods recipes. Not everyone's everyday cup-of-tea, but great for getting ideas for what to take to a raw potluck, where the dishes may be need to fancier.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2009 01:09PM by Tamukha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables