Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

loo question
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: June 24, 2009 04:09PM

How many times a day is it normal to go to the loo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: loo question
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 24, 2009 04:27PM

wow it varies .. i dont think there is any really *normal* for everyone and all smiling smiley

i wuoldnt worry about it as long as the contents are healthy and you are going regular (ie not constipated or Diarrhea)

somedays im once a day and some days a half dozen , ive never thought it abnormal , it really depends how much fiber matter im injesting .. when i juice i tend to have less , when i do green smoothies i tend to have more often and softer .. when i eat alot of nuts they tend to be less soft smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: June 24, 2009 04:36PM

Thanks Jodi,

I presumed you have a normal colon. So Im glad you aswered this

Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: June 24, 2009 05:00PM

20 minutes after a meal, and that is if you do it regulary.

Date: June 24, 2009 05:12PM

I never go 20 minutes after a meal. Except when I was eating carbs then I would get a feeling of needing the loo about 20 minutes. I generaly go once or twice, which I think is nomal. But if I have UC then I could go 20 and that is not normal. Im just wondering as we are on raw foods if we tend to go more. On my old deit I get afraid to go out of the house. This is the biggest change I noticed since going raw

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 24, 2009 05:16PM

I think, in general.......yes.....you do tend to go a bit more on an all raw diet...but that is to be expected. On a high greens diet, I think one can expect to go 2-3 times per day. I think if a person is eating a varied all-raw diet, then 2-3 times per day is normal. Just my experience.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Date: June 24, 2009 05:38PM

Thanks everyone for your imput

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: June 24, 2009 05:49PM

I go probably 3-8 times. Average of 5. But every once in a while, it's once a day and then the next day makes up for it. smiling smiley

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 24, 2009 05:57PM

i would say yes my colon is relatively healthy TODAY compared to 7 years ago, but back then i had constant issues. rectal bleeding , chronic bouts of diarhea followed by chronic bouts of constipation , all mostly fueled by a toxic lifestyle of prescription drugs, mass quantities of alchohol, bad food , nasty physical, emotional and mental state of being.

i can safely say i didnt know what a normal @#$%& felt like for a good near 2 decades smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: debbietook ()
Date: June 25, 2009 04:43AM

It's normal to go once a day or less.

It's healthy to go shortly after each significant meal, eg two to three times a day plus.

Posted by: RaeVynn ()
Date: June 25, 2009 05:27AM

I was just reading on another raw board about how chlorella helps with constipation.
As I've had difficulties with it my entire life, I'm now working on getting enough chlorella to go with all the fibre (it's amazing how much fibre I eat a day, really), water, and exercise that's SUPPOSED TO cure my constipation...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables