Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

7days
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: June 24, 2009 04:53PM

ok! it's my 7th day that I have been raw about 95% ( I have this flourless bread I need to refrain from), I have to say I don't have this huge energy jump but my FGL has gone from 149 to 133 in 7days and when I was told by my doctor in Nov that it was 186 and that I had type 2 diebites , this is wonderful, my boold pressure has always been fine but today it was outstanding (my wife was just laughing with surprise she has high blood pressure).
Im still going through the aftermath of passing a kidney stone and well be seeing my doctor on Monday for a little sting still when I go (might have a urinary track infection). But even today that has improved to being more comfortable.
Last November I did post about Blood in my urine and have a Type 2 diebites, I tried so hard to be raw and I just wasn't ready (I guess) but at 54 I thought that it was just to much for me to do and eating meat and fast foods was just needing to cut back , but when I was passing this Kidney Stone last Thursday I just knew just what to do and needed to do all the time . Thank the good Lord that this place is here and Im ready now to do what needs doing. My wife says that I'm very toxic and need to start eating in healthy ways.
Yesterday my daughter and I went to a raw takeout here in Burlingame Ca, (I live in South San Francisco) and had mockTuna and Pesto Pizza , we couldn't believe how the tuna tasted like tuna , we had a great day ( even though Dad had to make a vew trips to the Bathroom) your freind well keep posting in struggles and in happy moments Zeb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 7days
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: June 24, 2009 05:05PM

Thats great. I hope you get well. Im 32 and trying to heal from Ulcerative Colitis. Im going through some sort of detox at the moment. My body feels as though it has a cold. So you may have the same you may not. i beleive sometimes we have to go throuh this to get healthy but I wont let it make me go back to cooked foods as at the moment I feel like I want to eat them.

take care let us know how you are doing.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 24, 2009 08:14PM

mtrddog,

I am so glad you are doing better! You sound so happy; please keep on the track you're on and you're bound to heal : )

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: June 25, 2009 12:07AM

Hi Zeb -

I like this - "My wife says that I'm very toxic and need to start eating in healthy ways." LOL, it is the opposite for me. I am the RAW one in the family, & I tell my wife that she is toxic! By the way, if you have a urinary tract infection, Cranberry/Apple juice daily will knock that right out in short order. Sounds like you are making a commitment to the RAW lifestyle, that's great! Hang in there, don't go back to the old ways!

I also thank the Lord this forum is here - I am a member of several vegan/Raw boards, & I must say, I do like the folks on here the best. They are very kind and supportive, and knowledgeable too.

And Hellokitty = WOW, you are 32??? Judging from your pic, I would have guessed mid 20's! Lookin' good! winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables