Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

wish me luck
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: June 29, 2009 03:58PM

I go see the doctor today , and I still have burning , I know it has to do with my prostate , cause usually men don't get urinary track infections, Im just going to keep on my diet , my only fear is when the doctor hands out drugs and if thier important to my recovery or do I just wave it off and stay raw. I feel I should take what my doctor tells me and as I feel better just lay off any meds I might get , thats some of my fear thanks Family love Zeb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wish me luck
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: June 29, 2009 04:11PM

good luck today!

Do what feels right. If taking meds gives you comfort, then take them. If they give you a bad feeling, decline them. Don't take them becasue someone else says you should. It is first and foremost your body and your decision. Either way you can stay on a healthy diet.

I always like to really look hard at the doctor. How healthy does she/he look? I had a doctor who smoked and was fat giving me advice once. Made me giggle.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 29, 2009 08:29PM

Good luck.

Posted by: The Fruit Faery ()
Date: June 29, 2009 09:31PM

Hope things go well for you today
ff

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: June 30, 2009 12:16AM

Prayers and best wishes. Keep us posted.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 30, 2009 02:50AM

M, You need to detox. Read Hulda Clark's "The Cure for All Diseases". You need to remove nickel from your body. That is what gives men prostate problems. Eat with platicware rather than stainless. Don't use metals with nickel for any heating of food/water ore eating. You can use enamel or porcelain-lined or glass or ceramic or cast iron. Remove the watch or any metal touching your skin that has nickel in it. You will have to get some stuff that removes nickel from your body, too. (I will have to ask my friend about it if you are interested.) You can rid your body of prostate problems provided you detox and take precautions to avoid future nickel contamination. PM me if you want. Therese

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables